What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (18 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've been hypnotized. I cannot stop looking at it....... the pockets all around.... genius.

Where has GX-R disappear to? We need to get to get some sort of plan in place, money moving, stuff shipping.

I've been hypnotized. I cannot stop looking at it....... the pockets all around.... genius.

Where has GX-R disappear to? We need to get to get some sort of plan in place, money moving, stuff shipping.
My suggestion is pm GX-R or Maujkar whoever has easier access to the supplier and if they're willing to buy and ship out to the US. If they are setup a group buy and everything gets bulk shipped to one address in the US and from there sent out to the fellow mudders

Al Sunaidi is based in Saudi and they sell all sorts of camping equipment and seat covers etc. I actually bought the cover on a recent visit to Saudi, i also was gifted a gear cover a while back, mine didn't come with openings for the crawl control buttons, still cool though. I really hope they open an official store soon here in Qatar, they sell some nice stuff.

Lifted

20141217_200900.jpg

My suggestion is pm GX-R or Maujkar whoever has easier access to the supplier and if they're willing to buy and ship out to the US. If they are setup a group buy and everything gets bulk shipped to one address in the US and from there sent out to the fellow mudders

OK no promises, but give me some time to visit the store and see what variety they have and how many pieces etc and we go from there...

I emailed them a few days back. Have not had a reply. I have little doubt they would ship worldwide if the goods we are after can be described accurately. So if you do manage get hold of them Maujkar, perhaps you can provide a contact name and a clear product identification so they will know what we are after. If you could perhaps establish a special price for a bulk, though distributed order for Mud members that would also be cool.

With those tires, the Unimog looks like is setup for strict on-road use. WTH

With those tires, the Unimog looks like is setup for strict on-road use. WTH
I think those deflated might do fine in sand, probably a compromise on road/off road for something that doesn't get driven much. The old Benz water tanker trucks that supply water to the farms in the deserts roll on MTs but I don't think those ever see tarmac still very cool to see them out in the dunes

I think I need an adjustable panhaRd rod because the left rear tyre sticks out noticeably more

IMG_20141223_175236.jpg

IMG_20141223_175145.jpg

Last edited:
I think I need an adjustable panhaRd rod because the left rear tyre sticks out noticeably more
Could be when you had the lift installed, a reputable garage should be able to drop the rear axle, align it and tighten it up again.
I think i heard of a few eople who faced this issue after changing suspension

i will get it sorted asap.
I have not driven my 100 for a while now and i do not miss it!!!! 200 FTW!!!!

OK no promises, but give me some time to visit the store and see what variety they have and how many pieces etc and we go from there...

I have a 97 80 Series, grey blue interior, any chance I could piggy back onto this? I really like the design of the cover for the cargo area. If there is a way I could also get one, depending on cost, I would be interested.

Gave my wife new rims and tires for Christmas. She is so excited.

Went with brand new take offs from a 2014 Tundra TRD Pro.

She loves them.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom