Happy Thanksgiving (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

scrapdaddy

Standing on the corner
SILVER Star
Threads
Happy Thanksgiving to all my Pig Brothers & Sisters! Hope everyone gets a good meal today and finds some time in the shop.

Let's keep it going!

Best Regards,

Ron

Thank you Ron. I wanted to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all as well. I recently (in the last month) purchased a 72 Pig. Yes, I've been lurking. The information I have gathered here on this site has been invaluable. I give thanks to all! Jeff

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Pig Brothers & Sisters! Hope everyone gets a good meal today and finds some time in the shop.

Let's keep it going!

Best Regards,

Ron

Heck yeah man - Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone gets a belly full of turkey. A little cool here today, not sure I will get any shop time in today...

Thank you Ron. I wanted to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all as well. I recently (in the last month) purchased a 72 Pig. Yes, I've been lurking. The information I have gathered here on this site has been invaluable. I give thanks to all! Jeff

Welcome Jeff! And congrats on your '72! Now that you have let the at out of the bag, we need to see pics of your new Pig!

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I wish you a great day with family and friends.

A VERY VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!

We're so very very thankful for our family, our friends, our terrific little furry buddies (Riley and Princes) our country, the absolutely incredibly lucky magical life I've been able to experience.

Our wishes and prayers are for Peace on earth and good will to ALL men

I'm also thankful for all the knowledge, encouragement, comradeship, and even impossible to find parts from all the terrific guys and gals in this community. Thanks you everyone!

Welcome Jeff! And congrats on your '72! Now that you have let the at out of the bag, we need to see pics of your new Pig!
Thank you PabloCruise. I will attempt to post pictures very soon. Excited about the new piggie. I have learned a whole bunch already from picking apart a pig carcass and from reading on this site. I plan on exterior body work and paint to start. The interior is in pretty good condition, but no lighting/headliner. Somebody did some restoring before I got ownership. I was able to pull a discolored/worn headliner and support bars from the carcass as well as some extra dash parts. Some of my "pick" will go toward my pig. I plan to generate a list of available extra parts in the near future (grill cover x2, hoods x2, front and back doors and various other this and thats. As far as I know, the engine compartment is all original. So the journey begins... Jeff

Ate soooooo much food today. I feel like I'm going to explode. Didn't get to work on the pig like I had hoped, but I drove my 40 around today so it helped make up for it.

Happy thanksgiving!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom