Official 100 Series Inti Roof Rack Install (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Had the INTI for more than 10 years, already "refurbished" it once and added sand ladder mounts, a custom aluminum cargo box, antenna mounts, etc... Here's what it used to look like on the old truck:
DSC076452 (Medium).jpg

So are these racks available? I thought that is was prohibitively difficult to get them out of Central America. Where do you get them from?

Greg

So what do one of these INTI racks run?

Less than an AO?

Mine was $1265.00

Then I had to add stuff to make it work on my 100. Overall I got about $1600 in mine :)

Wow... what a thing of beauty....:grinpimp:

S7300522.jpg

S7300532.jpg

I had emailed him a while ago and he said that he couldn't get them any more. How recently have you guys bought them from him?

Greg

I got the last one in stock bro.... sorry. Alvaro had spoken of wanting to do another batch in the future.

I had emailed him a while ago and he said that he couldn't get them any more. How recently have you guys bought them from him?

Greg

I didn't get mine from Alvaro, I brought mine directly from Venezuela back in '98.

LC4Life - Was looking for a thread about this. I have an INTI on my 80 and want to put in on my 2006 LC. For some reason I couldn't see any of the pics? I was thinking of buying some ARB roof rack towers and then having a buddy of mine who is a welder help me adapt the INTI to the ARB (or other rack company) rack towers. However can you provide me more info on what specifically you did? As mentioned for some reason I can't see the pictures, your prior posts say that the photos may have been removed?? Any help or suggestion you could provide would be much appreciated.

Sent you a PM - still have the rack up there and use it whenever I need it. I took the rails off when I hauled a boat up there a year or so ago. As to pictures, with the rack installed, detailed views of the sub frame are basically impossible. Never an issue - you don't even know it is up there driving the vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom