I've got Door bushings! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was hoping the brown santa would come Mon/Tues...

I can test fit a set for you if needed.

Ground Up....PM me or start a new thread on the specific difference between the 67 and every other year 45lv rear doors. I have all but a 67 in the yard and I have heard the 67 rear door is a different shape/size.

treerootCO said:
I was hoping the brown santa would come Mon/Tues...

I can test fit a set for you if needed.

Ground Up....PM me or start a new thread on the specific difference between the 67 and every other year 45lv rear doors. I have all but a 67 in the yard and I have heard the 67 rear door is a different shape/size.

Mike,

I pm'd you for your mailing address last week and never heard back? I just figured you didn't want any? :)

Pm me your mailing address for USPS and they will be in the mail ASAP.

Matt

I thought I sent a PM to you. I looked in my sent folder and it isn't there. Alzheimers sucks something fierce at 28 ;)

Where are my keys?...

Did I leave the stove on?...

PM sent

Last edited:
Are you selling those bushings? I picked up a set of 40 door bushing/pin sets just to look at them from SOR, but I would be interesed in a set if your selling. I have a 66' lv and can go measure for info if you want.
Cheers Edwin

mogwin said:
Are you selling those bushings? I picked up a set of 40 door bushing/pin sets just to look at them from SOR, but I would be interesed in a set if your selling. I have a 66' lv and can go measure for info if you want.
Cheers Edwin

Yes, I am selling them. I've got 40 going out today to a couple other fellow mudders. I cut and pasted what I had told one of the fellows that PM'd me.

My cost on these bushings was .75cents each + freight, which was about $5 bucks, so another .05 cents per bushing = total of .80 cents per bushing. I'm not looking to make any money, just not loose any. Seems spendy for these little pieces of plastic, but that's what they charged me to custom make them?

I guess I was thinking a $1.00 a bushing, but that would include the shipping also, which should only be a couple bucks if I throw them in an envelope and ship them USPS. So if you got 24 bushings let say, that additional .20 cents per bushing would go towards shipping?

If you need some, let me know. Just PM with your mailing address and how many you want.

Thanks, Matt

Matt,
I would love to purchase a full set of bushings for my wagon. Let me know where to send the cash and what the total is. i wouldn't mind two extras cause I am sure I will damage one or two installing them.
Thanks in advance!

ps. your wagon project is coming along quite well. Keep the progress pics coming. I wish I had an ounce of your talent and mine might be done sooner.

Goebs

Goebeler said:
Matt,
I would love to purchase a full set of bushings for my wagon. Let me know where to send the cash and what the total is. i wouldn't mind two extras cause I am sure I will damage one or two installing them.
Thanks in advance!

ps. your wagon project is coming along quite well. Keep the progress pics coming. I wish I had an ounce of your talent and mine might be done sooner.

Goebs

Going out in todays mail, you should have them Saturday I would think?

Thanks, Matt

If there is still a set available, I am interested... I can paypal, etc.. Let me know! :D

For those of you I have PM'd last week and said your bushings were in the mail, which were quite a few........They were, went home for lunch and had all the envelopes I sent out last week in my mailbox with these stickers on them. :frown:

I am very, very sorry. I know several of you were chopping at the bit to get these. Shipping today, again, Fed Ex ground. Tracking #'s for all pkgs will be pm'd to you shortly.

Again, sorry, hopefully all of you should have them this week.

Matt
MVC-001S.JPG

cruiseroutfit said:
Too funny, I've got a couple packages back with similar stickers :D

Thanks again!

I put them all in a zip lock bag and then rolled them up in the plastic, personally I thought it was fine. Obviously I was mistaken.....

I was kinda bummed because a couple guys were really looking forward to them. So I got them all out the same day I got the address's. Now there in padded envelopes going fed ex with tracking #'s going out today. Should have no problems now....hopefully. :)

Matt

treerootCO said:
No worries...I have the hinges ready for testing when the bushings arrive. It will give me some time to finish the LV web page.

If we get this hinge thing figured out might be something to ad to your web page so if anyone else disassembles the hinges without looking at them before hand :doh:

Matt

To The Top for the search impared....

door bushinigs

Yes, I am selling them. I've got 40 going out today to a couple other fellow mudders. I cut and pasted what I had told one of the fellows that PM'd me.

My cost on these bushings was .75cents each + freight, which was about $5 bucks, so another .05 cents per bushing = total of .80 cents per bushing. I'm not looking to make any money, just not loose any. Seems spendy for these little pieces of plastic, but that's what they charged me to custom make them?

I guess I was thinking a $1.00 a bushing, but that would include the shipping also, which should only be a couple bucks if I throw them in an envelope and ship them USPS. So if you got 24 bushings let say, that additional .20 cents per bushing would go towards shipping?

If you need some, let me know. Just PM with your mailing address and how many you want.

Thanks, Matt

I need some door bushings please. Just let me know what i need to do. thanks, mark

Hello Matt, Can anyone help me with a set of these bushings? if you are no longer selling them, maybe you could pass along your source. Thanks Garrett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom