What Do You Cook On Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Damn, those aren't cheap. I think that style is my next big purchase for the patio.

From what he said, parts and accessories are interchangeable with the BGE. Anyone have a favorite source?

Kind of looks like it. It's made of double walled steel correct? I like it just for that. I would definitely break a BGE (guess egg is an appropriate name for two reasons).

I so love my wife's clients (sweet folks), look at what she brought home today;:clap:

View attachment 970052

Practically new...

View attachment 970053

Review of the Broil King Keg;

After many hours of use there are positives and areas where it falls short of expectations. Probably one of the best built cookers for lump, holds heat way better than a Weber and the attachments interchange with the BGE. Bottom line this is not an inexpensive version of a Green Egg, it is a very well built expensive version of a Weber. For slow cooking better to use the gasser, or a smoker (due to there is no way to reload the heat source without removing one's dinner).
Overall, I give it 5 stars because the way it's built. If I bought it to get into a cheep BGE, the attachments are the only reason I would give it 1 star.:meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom