Not for me but it there a difference between a 14 and 15 model year? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey LX prospect, curious how much did you have to negotiate to get $69k?
Was it quick and easy or did you have to drag it out and they finally caved in?

it was a lot of back and forth, and they gave me a fantastic deal on my trade-in, sight unseen.

Autonation in Illinois is already selling 15's at $69,500. This is what I was quoted. Unfortunately, they aren't giving jack for your trade, if you have one

yes, it's a trade game, too. i went with autonation because they gave me 2-3K more than i could even gotten if i sold it outright.

So much for awesome resale huh? Lol

It all depends on region. On the west coast you'll be hard pressed to get it below low 70s. There's just more money and people to go around here. But you may get it back when you sell it as people desire non rusty vehicles. Cali sunshine or Seattle rain!

I don't want to travel to rust belt Virginia to save $3k.

i don't know where you live, but virginia is anything but the rust-belt --

So much for awesome resale huh? Lol

It all depends on region. On the west coast you'll be hard pressed to get it below low 70s. There's just more money and people to go around here. But you may get it back when you sell it as people desire non rusty vehicles. Cali sunshine or Seattle rain!

I don't want to travel to rust belt Virginia to save $3k.
Autonation in Illinois is already selling 15's at $69,500. This is what I was quoted. Unfortunately, they aren't giving jack for your trade, if you have one

Icecreamking,

Looking at Toyota Nation in Libertyville, they are advertising $71,585. Was this the dealer that quoted you $69.5k for a 2015?
http://www.autonationtoyotalibertyv...ar=&maxYear=&minPrice=&maxPrice=&vehicleType=

Does it snow there? Do they salt roads? If yes it is to my lc

not in richmond --

-- people end up driving cars for 20-30 years, and the road ends up looking like a rummage sale.

also, humidity / salt water coasts are just as bad, if not worse, for cars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom