CUSTOM BUMPERS FOR SALE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Frame brackets are complete, top of shells are cut and fitted... Will be cutting angles and tacking everything tomorrow. Bend 1/4 armor wings and cut to fit still to come.

J

P1000279.JPG
P1000281.JPG
P1000278.JPG

These bumpers will cradle into a Valley or Reese etc.. aftermarket receiver hitch... with about 3/16" to spare.

Should have a couple if not all 4 looking like a bumpers by tomorrow night.

J

Make room in that front 80 for my 10K and I might have to sell my commercial Ironman!

Had to play catch up today... Had to run to Salt Lake with the :princess:...yesterday.

All the 80 shells are cut, bent and tacked. Wings are all bent and cut. Hope to have all 4 shells and wings tied together tomorrow.

@sschruff custom order is completely finished, waiting on him to give me the go ahead and shipping addy now.

I WILL BE TAKING SOME TIME OFF VERY SOON, ABOUT 4-6 WEEKS (maybe longer), Have to go play in the real world for awhile.... :mad::mad::mad:

Cheers,

J

P1000297.JPG
P1000304.JPG
P1000310.JPG
P1000308.JPG
P1000323.JPG

Great work. What do you charge for an 80 series rear bumper with dual swing out, tire carrier, ladder, jerry can holder, hi-lift mount? Shipped to 89102. I understand you are taking some time off soon, I'm just curious about the price...

Started the swing out build using your spindle kit. PM'ed you about some weld in pull pins but not sure if you're already gone!
If you are have a safe and fun trip.
20141122_184237.jpg

20141122_184254.jpg

Started the swing out build using your spindle kit. PM'ed you about some weld in pull pins but not sure if you're already gone!
If you are have a safe and fun trip.
20141122_184237.jpg

20141122_184254.jpg

Not gone yet...

Still have some orders to get filled and shipped.

I got the PM, will reply shortly.

J

BUSY BUSY!!

All 80 rears are hard tacked and ready for a WELDAPALOOZA DAY!!
Just trying to get my orders completed and get some 80 rears for stock. I can only talk the :princess: into tearing her cruiser apart on rare occasion...

Have a couple of 60 bumpers to complete and a one-off 80 winch front.

J

P1000363.JPG
P1000366.JPG
P1000367.JPG
P1000369.JPG

Very interested in a 60 tube winch bumper. Now I have a reason as well:

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1416930074.980578.jpg

:)

Turkey Day epoxy... Yes.... I'm bored and I've talked with my family. Waiting on the :princess: to finish up with hers so we can start cooking etc...SO WHY NOT WORK a few minutes to get ahead...

Anyhow, here is the 80 armor in its first coat of epoxy.

Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Jason

P1000395.JPG
P1000405.JPG
P1000401.JPG
P1000404.JPG
P1000393.JPG

Hey J what are the the dimensions of the spindles you are making? I made my bumper using a bolt and it sucks, going to convert to something a little better. Might be interested in one.

Thanks

J-

Wooooooooo hooooooooooo! Might b able to get the powder coated and mounted AND make it to Onur's for the gathering. Looks awesome and tons of 'thank you, thank you, thank you' streaming your way. Excellent work and will be proud to refer your way =)

J-

Wooooooooo hooooooooooo! Might b able to get the powder coated and mounted AND make it to Onur's for the gathering. Looks awesome and tons of 'thank you, thank you, thank you' streaming your way. Excellent work and will be proud to refer your way =)

You are more than welcome sir.

J

J-

What kinda "refer" ya talking about?

I know.. Super cheesy but couldn't resist. Sweet bumper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom