My new truck! 85 SR5 4X4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone! Just wanted to show everyone my new toy! Its an 85 SR5 Xtra cab. Stock condition. Runs great. Loaded with options except sunroof. Everything works. Truck is originally from Las Vegas NV but resides here in New Mexico now. Absolutely rust free. Catching up on maintenance items right now. Timing chain and water pump were done a few years ago. Has 168k miles. Also threw in a pic of my 79 40.

1985 001.JPG

1985 002.JPG

1985 004.JPG

1985 007.JPG

1985 005.JPG

Sweet!

Dooood! That is clean! Nice score. That would be the one truck I would trade my 4runner for - well if it had a sunroof lol.
That's about the mileage the 4runner had on it when I bought it. Yours is a ton cleaner.

Nice clean looking truck, hope i get lucky and find one like yours.

very nice and clean. The old man across the street from me has one under an oak tree in his back yard that i can see from my garage. Been trying to get him to sell it for years..... I will wear him down eventually;).
again, very nice find. hard to find them in that condition anymore.

Eventually it will be my daily driver. Just going thru some maintenance stuff now. Just got back from Denver and stopped at Yota yard. What a cool place! I could spend hours in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom