For Sale FJ45 LPB bed racks for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sure, no problem

I count 5 in stock after shipping one to Hammy

Not right now. With three record sales months in a row at work I haven't had as much time for building stuff as in the past. I hope to make some more progress in December but I also have to refurbish my brother's '71 40 to wheel next summer and naturally I have some work to do on my rig.

Isn't that kinda selfish? :flipoff2:

Yeah, he's that kind of guy:D

I always tell my wife when I spend a lot of time in the shop that, lots of guys spend that much time in bars. I figure Awl-teq's wife hears the same line from him quite often.

Just took delivery of my rack! This thing is stout! Amazing craftsmanship! And fast shipping too . Thanks again Kevin. Go ahead and take the day off

Im missing the piece that supports the headache rack it goes directly underneth....

Oh wait thats a new bed! LOL

Im gonna weld mine up finally! I never recieved the instructions in my package. Also there seems to be extra hole in the side pieces. What are those for?

Varty - I don't have any instructions but here are a couple of pictures of an original one.
P1010012.jpg
P1010013.jpg

OK those pics will work just fine! Thanks man

ill just tack it all up first to make sure it fits perfectly!

Hey guys!! Umm, the wife just spent a fortune on some new furniture and I need to make some dough!! (it had nothing to do with the new locker and gears from Kurt or the new door seals from Onur, really, nothing at all). I think I have one or two of these racks left and if I don't I'll make more pretty quick. Price is $250.00 plus shipping which runs around $75 to the 48.

Kevin,

I will take one, give me your paypal info and i will get you some dough fo wifey!!

Cheers,

Brian

Sent you a note Whitey

Ok, once I got home I discovered I have various parts but only one complete set. So that one will go to Whitey and I will make some more starting on Monday. I have enough triangle pieces for four sets to I can whip off the hoop parts to finish off four sets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom