Looking at a 07 GX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wondering if you all think 18.5k (not including tax) for an 07 GX470, with 110,xxx miles, no nav or KDSS is a fair deal.

Timing belt was changed around 95,xxx miles.

One other question would a radio from the same year Prado fit into the GX's radio space?

Last edited:
Wondering if you all think 18.5k (not including tax) for an 07 GX470, with 110,xxx miles, no nav or KDSS is a fair deal.

Timing belt was changed around 95,xxx miles.

One other question would a radio from the same year Prado fit into the GX's radio space?
Yes!

I picked up my 06 with 88k for 21k so thats a decent price. No nav is perfect for aftermarket stereo, you can pick which ever one you want. The mark levinson package is the one you cant change out the radio on

No NAV is a HUGE plus. The price seems good for what it is, and no further info.

You need to get '03 done! :)

No NAV is a HUGE plus. The price seems good for what it is, and no further info.
Even on 07+? I've read that the nav refresh helped a lot. I like mine, but I also don't really use the nav (tough to beat a modern phone).

NAV = limited aftermarket stereo options.

Ah, yeah. I'm very pleased with the sound, though, and it has an aux in so I'm good. :)

It will fail before it hits 10 years old, nature of Lexus. The foam rots. I put in a new stereo, an ipad, phone, and HAM mount plus all sorts of toys. Love options!

That's good to hear! I shall sit back and enjoy then, without worrying about eventual speaker death. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom