The MUD 100 series Photos thread (53 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great pics! CO local ✌️

Found a few more on the wife's camera..

IMG_1898-L.jpg

IMG_2662-XL.jpg

IMG_2663-XL.jpg

IMG_2661-L.jpg

IMG_2583-L.jpg

IMG_2667-L.jpg

IMG_2664-XL.jpg

IMG_2673-L.jpg

IMG_2678-L.jpg

IMG_2714-L.jpg

Can't compete with some of you guys... But, here is my 98 Cruiser at the Diggin’ in Virginia relic hunt in beautiful Culpeper County VA. This is exactly why I bought my truck. I metal detect and getting to some hunt sites down unimproved 2-rut roads or back in the woods do require the AWD. In one parking area on this trip, one of my riders panicked and said for me not to tip it over, I had to remind him that I had it in control. The truck carried 4 people, 8 detectors, 7 shovels, 4 backpacks, chairs, a cooler and other miscellaneous supplies and we still had room for more if we needed it. On the drive to and from Culpeper, I averaged 15mpg, not too bad considering the interstate speed limits.
DIGGIN CRUISER.jpg

Got word from Mike at BIOR that my bumper made it back from the powder coaters today. It looks great and I couldn't be more anxious to see it in person and on the truck:) This waiting game is KILLING me!!

IMG_0089.jpg

Got word from Mike at BIOR that my bumper made it back from the powder coaters today. It looks great and I couldn't be more anxious to see it in person and on the truck:) This waiting game is KILLING me!!

View attachment 959130
@forger If you're ever in NWA let me know. Id love to get a look at that bumper in person.

@dubitup I'm sure it does! When I saw yours I just couldn't resist, sorry not sorry:flipoff2:

@Pork Soda Will do! I am actually heading up there this weekend to hit Devils Den State Park but the bumper will not be on by then. I go up to Fayetteville a lot so maybe we can meet up somewhere around there/Rodgers sometime. My engineering workload keeps me pretty busy otherwise.

@dubitup not sure if I want to go through the hassle of fitting a 30". I got a 20" sitting on my garage and I want to mount it on top of the bumper between the middle hoop bars over the winch access so that if I hit something head-on the middle hoop will hopefully protect it. Any pics of your bumper you'd like to share??

We took our hundy exploring on an old converted railway line in Northern Mexico earlier this week. The line was built in 1911 and winds its for 75 miles way up along a river and down over a mountain between two towns passing through 9 tunnels. Its a single line and has suffered from wash outs, landslides and cave-ins. Its a pretty easy trail (as you'd expect for a railway), but there were some hairy bits. Its very very remote and we ultimately had to turn back without completing my planned loop because of concerns of "narcos" in the last 20 miles. There is apparently a growing operation up there somewhere and they protect it. The scenery is amazing and we loved the remoteness.
DSC_3479.JPG
DSC_3488.JPG
DSC_3526.JPG

what is that bumper - looks good

image.jpg
Night shot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom