FJ25 Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I stopped telling God my plans.... His and mine never coincide LOL

I just go with what ever He says .... my plans normally suck anyway :)

Everyone has their own plans for me, no sense in making my own.

"Everyone has their own plans for me, no sense in making my own." ...ain't that the truth!!

I doubt I'll ever change, enjoying makes plans that never happen.:meh: Just like every morning I start the day :bang:. After a half hour I figure my day can't get any worse and can only get better right?:rolleyes:

I didn't even plan on seeing Dean back posting :)

@My wife said no FJ! Are you around now? Working alot? Family? Cough cough... Cruiser?

My only plan in the am is coffee... If that doesn't happen it goes down hill really fast

My am routine has been a bit off... The tv stations don't come in anymore at school... We would normally have a cup-o-joe 1/2 before work enjoy a discussion of world and local event and watch the world implode

Without seeing the world imploding ... It's just a bunch of maintenance guys and teachers theorizing :)

He's not from japan but from Iran. Its been discussed here: https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/various-nos-parts-and-buyer-feedback.781737/#post-8893086. I had contact with him and he sent me a list with the parts. Lots of NOS parts but specific for the early models. IIRC he "found" some containers with old stuff. Bit by bit he's unpacking the parts and putting them on ebay. I think its an honest guy but the parts are not cheap.

I attached the list I received from him earlier this year. I think some parts are sold and new ones are added.

Attachments

• 40-series parts, 29.01.2014, sorted by part numbers.pdf
    75 KB · Views: 1,099
Sweet baby Jesus... vacuum wiper motors and arms! yes they are upside down and missing that little chrome doohickey...

1488946_10152702887675743_7758914822424421970_n.jpg

10301454_10152702887700743_8763743124691654215_n.jpg

10731188_309824752542131_1322590659938858355_n.jpg

Is Toyota Motor President's Office staff.

Hot desire to Toyota making of better vehicles, think aiming for sustainable growth not to deliver your site, "T-Road".

Toyota will introduce a's thoughts in the "building better cars, commercial vehicles and long salacar. is. Every day, driving road in the world, incredible cars who carry a lot of luggage and life itself.

Long be loved by everyone from this, our trusted partner as committed to better car manufacturing.

I was just wondering... On ebay and other sites I see lots of miniature cars of fj40's. Has anybody seen miniatures or toys of a fj25 or early 40?

root and i both have the 25s and he has the early 40
DSC08875.JPG
DSC08876.JPG
40yamada-b12.jpg
40yamada-f11.jpg
(which if he ever kicks the bucket, i'm swiping before anyone gets a chance to inventory his stuff ;) )

Happy Birthday to any Marines out there... a few days late ... but... had my kids birthday and Veterans Day parade yesterday

and to all veterans.... thank you for your service!!

... good link to John Wayne and Chesty Puller

that's how i feel when i wheel annie...except, no forward progress...just bouncing straight up and down

It's been a month since i bolted the forty together... still no luck on finding a source local that will make me an oil filter line.

Why do parts stores suck so bad? Napa just said "no". Not "oh, let me see what I can do", just "no"

Plus and negatives to living in a smaller town. Sounds finding someone to make hoses are one of the negatives. SOR shows having hoses available for $13.00 each. Shipping and handling are a killer but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet. Have tried Toyota? Just because Toyota parts system doesn't go back past 3/69 doesn't mean they don't have the parts. Just need the part numbers to find out.

It's been a month since i bolted the forty together... still no luck on finding a source local that will make me an oil filter line.

Why do parts stores suck so bad? Napa just said "no". Not "oh, let me see what I can do", just "no"
is there a parker store down there? they make all kinds of lines...that's who put a new hose in my old brake line ends and recrimped them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom