1985 HJ75 Pickup (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Charles
Are those LEDs in the front bumper on the HJ? If so, are you happy with them?
Thanks
Peter
Yes they are LED lights and no I am not happy with them. I am currently trying to find a better LED light. The size of the cutout is obviously a limiting factor.

Last edited:
If I ever sell my Cruisers, this will be my next project.
image.jpg

For the first time in years I'll be able to go faster than 60mph. : )

Charles, where are you going to find Pratt and Whitney adapters for a millennial falcon? 14 spline?
And I'm sure there's a hill North of you where you can get 70 mph, downhill.

Thought I would add a couple of pictures to this thread. Charles was nice enough to provide me with one of his LED panels. These things are bright (see iPhone pics taken sans flash)

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1414755200.630192.jpg

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1414755216.245943.jpg

The only light in these is from the LED panel!

If it is, I think the guarantee kicks in ... ;)

Last edited:
Hmmmm .... must have missed that fine print :doh:

Hmmmm .... must have missed that fine print :doh:

Page 8, Section 4, Subsection 3B (page 6) of the dome light agreement. (Right next to the section about 36 easy payments at low interest)

Page 8, Section 4, Subsection 3B (page 6) of the dome light agreement. (Right next to the section about 36 easy payments at low interest)

Aha! Found it.

It was in the micro type printed in 5% gray on the clear plastic bag about 1/4 of the way down from the zipper :lol:

I'll just ignore those payment terms and apply ones that one of my customers has applied to me 90 + 180 days ... they sit on the invoice for 90 days, then process it for payment to be made 180 after they process it (after signing a contract stating they would pay in 30 days). :doh:

Oh wait ... I paid you cash in advance .... :bang:

Aha! Found it.

It was in the micro type printed in 5% gray on the clear plastic bag about 1/4 of the way down from the zipper :lol:

I'll just ignore those payment terms and apply ones that one of my customers has applied to me 90 + 180 days ... they sit on the invoice for 90 days, then process it for payment to be made 180 after they process it (after signing a contract stating they would pay in 30 days). :doh:

Oh wait ... I paid you cash in advance .... :bang:
Cash refunds are available on the third Thursday of each month between the hours of 10:00 - 10:15pm. We look forward to being able to serve you. Be sure to leave positive feedback. :)

Last edited:
The bigger the tires the smaller the....
Compensation says it all
Wayne, Is that a "Confucius" type statement or something more personal? ;)

If I ever sell my Cruisers, this will be my next project.
For the first time in years I'll be able to go faster than 60mph. : )

Chas -
Don't you already drive one of these at work?

OBTW - Happy All Hallow's Eve
:cheers:

Chas -
Don't you already drive one of these at work?

OBTW - Happy All Hallow's Eve
:cheers:
Yes, but the company makes me leave my light saber at home. :bang:

Yes, but the company makes me leave my light saber at home. :bang:
I thought you guys were issued light sabers via the FFDO program... or did TSA/O'Bama cut out that feature of the program?

I thought you guys were issued light sabers via the FFDO program... or did TSA/O'Bama cut out that feature of the program?
They were taken away because we kept slicing up the airplane's interior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom