New Bolts-Yellow Zinc JIS (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like I will be able to source another round of kits. I don't expect the kits to ship until November at the earliest. Both zinc and CAD plating have increased substantially since my last purchase. The kits will be priced as follows:
Yellow Zinc = $225
Gold CAD = $335

After I confirm shipment of the bolts from the supplier, I will open up paypal at the current prices for anyone that has been waiting and would like to take advantage of the old pricing before the increase. I hope that will be in the next couple of weeks. Please keep in mind, the kits will not ship to you for 3 months or so. The old prices were Yellow Zinc = $199 and Gold CAD = $312.

Thanks to all for the patience.

Hardware has been ordered! I should receive next week sometime. Once I confirm everything arrived as expected, I will open Paypal for pre-orders as outlined above. Thanks all for the patience.

I finally got everything in and sorted for the two platers. I will be delivering them to both next week and expect the yellow zinc back within 10 days and the GoldCad within a couple weeks.

I've opened up the website to process Yellow Zinc orders at the old price of $199 per Kit. I'll take orders at that price until I start to ship kits.

Place your Yellow Zinc orders by clicking HERE

I expect to open up the GoldCad kits in the same manner next week once I get confirmation from the plater on his schedule.

Thanks to all for the continued patience!

Great product from a great seller! Thanks for your help in the past man.

Looks like most of the orders are going to Florida... :beer:

Ordered, thank you for doing this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom