Help with Haitan Missionary Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All
I'm asking for help, I just returned from a Mission Trip to Haiti where the missionary that we were helping has a Land Cruiser that my research shows may be the same as a US Lexus LX 470 chassis. I'm trying to help source some parts for that truck. I asked Cruiser Dan if he could get parts based on a VIN and he told me that the dealership could not look up non us VIN #, but if I could get a part # he could see if a US part was available. The questions are; 1 are they the same chassis and 2 would there be a difference based on gas vs diesel.

Thanks,

Gregg

The LX470 is the Lexus equivalent of a 100 series land cruiser platform not a 120 series unless it was a GX470. They also sold the 100 series land cruiser here so it wont be an issue finding parts for it. Same chassis, different motor if diesel since diesel was not offered here.

Ok I'm having trouble Identifying the truck so here is a photo.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1414634108.502759.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1414634140.401476.jpg

Ok thanks

No looking for ball joints and hood struts

Based on photo and the truck being a 2008. What model do I search for ?

2008 Toyota Land Cruiser

I just received measurements for hood struts needed for the Missionary in Haiti. I plan on trying to beat the dealer price if 75 each with after market . My question is are attachment ends the same across Cruisers

Thanks for all you help. The missionary Doug is very grateful for this effort.

Gregg

check ebay for hood struts. There's some well built one's with lifetime warranties, can't remember the manufacturer. I installed them on my rear hatch and it was a direct replacement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom