New owner/member in Sacramento (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings!

I am the proud new owner of a 2004 LX 470 in Sand Dollar Pearl. It has 105,000 miles and is in terrific condition. Completely stock for now but I'm looking to do some mild mods over time. I will be using this as a winter vehicle and the rest of the year it is going to me my camping, towing and Costco run vehicle. I'm looking forward to participating in the forums here. I'll be uploading photos and including a signature soon.

Pics!!

Nice low miles.. How much u get it for?
I paid $22,000 for it at Carmax. I had a hard time finding one and wound up paying $800 to have this one shipped from Indianapolis to Sacramento. The Lexus website and carfax showed all the service history was up to date and indicated that the vehicle spent its entire life in Florida up until early this year when it was transferred to a Lexus dealer in Indianapolis and then to Carmax. I suppose I might have found a better deal privately but I was tired of waiting! I like it much more than my old Jeep ZJ.

We'll be looking for ya around the 'hood!

Pics coming soon!
OK, so I took a couple pics. I didn't have time to get her all detailed but in time I'll post some glamour shots.
LX470 Photo_2.jpg
LX470 Photo_1.jpg

cool to see another. i see lots of hundy's in the area. not too many with mods though, so get on it! hahaha

cool to see another. i see lots of hundy's in the area. not too many with mods though, so get on it! hahaha
Will do. First I'm planning on upgrading the tires to an all terrain 275/70/18. Floor liners and seat covers will probably be next after that followed by a roof basket. I'm still researching my options but any suggestions are kindly welcomed.

Nice!! I like the colour. I have never seen one that colour before.
Thanks! I like it too which is a relief since that color appears pinkish on some models. I'm happy to report it looks more like a light tan/off white on mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom