Foreign cruiserheads visiting CO/UT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Folks, I know this might sound kind of weird but let’s try, me and 3 friends will be visiting the Colorado/Utah area for a couple of days (Friday Nov 7 at noon until Sunday Nov 9 at 2pm), we’ll be there after some fun in Austin (F1 Race) and Las Vegas (SEMA Show), it’ll be our first time in the area and would love to do a trail or two, looks like the only 4x4 available for rent are Jeeps! If anyone knows of a person or place renting Toyotas or if anyone here is planning to do a trail in the area (we fly into Grand Junction Airport) and is willing to take 4 foreign South American passengers offroad please let me know, we, if nothing turns out we’ll have pay for driving a Jeep :crybaby:

Thanks, Cheers, :beer:

Alvaro- I might be down there at that time. I need to meet with my management staff at Moab Brewery for an afternoon and that could be when it is scheduled. If so we should definitely get together. Even if I'm not there I'd love to buy your group a few cold beverages at the Brewery. I'll let you know once the meeting gets scheduled.
The Jeeps they rent in Moab are pretty well equipped so you should definitely look at them, especially if you are only going to be there for a day and a half. Not sure about the costs versus the FJ out of Grand.
My 2 cents.

Alvaro- I might be down there at that time. I need to meet with my management staff at Moab Brewery for an afternoon and that could be when it is scheduled. If so we should definitely get together. Even if I'm not there I'd love to buy your group a few cold beverages at the Brewery. I'll let you know once the meeting gets scheduled.
The Jeeps they rent in Moab are pretty well equipped so you should definitely look at them, especially if you are only going to be there for a day and a half. Not sure about the costs versus the FJ out of Grand.
My 2 cents.

Pcut, It'd be nice to meet you and cold beverages at MOAB sounds great, thanks man, hit me up when your schedule is confirm, many thanks.

I live in junction if ya wanna wheel round here or Moab

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom