The MUD 100 series Photos thread (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My new to me 2002 HDJ100R

image.jpg

And all important Black Box the 1HDT-FTE

image.jpg

Out exploring CO in my stock 2006 with AHC - My first time putting AHC to the test and it worked out great. Going to hold off on that lift for now...
OIKwAiu.jpg

bPrxX8Z.jpg

Tr9H4Nr.jpg

Took the family out for some camping at the Great Sand Dunes National Park this weekend. Ended up taking Medano Pass out on the way home, fun little trail.

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG

Part of me thinks we created a monster letting Xalent post on this thread, but damn those photos tell a story..

Took the opportunity to give my (new to me) 04 a try-out off road and to try out the new tires. Pretty mild compared to most of these photos, but I had it on three wheels at one point, and had the ATRAC kick on a few times. Northern Wisconsin is beautiful this time of year. Best of all was I was able to impressive my father-in-law who had kind of dismissed the truck as a mall cruiser when I first got it.
01E0oEG.jpg

Just look at that hardcore flexing
ez7Tdwz.jpg

This looked relatively solid before I went through it. Turns out it was anything but. Atrac and the V8 helped me get through it. The running boards were submerged in the mud.
UDMhAK4.jpg

nvIswBC.jpg

7xqMnn4.jpg

20140406-1440-WESTCAPEHOWENP-TORBAYBEACHTRACKontoBEACH-LANDCRUISER_zpsc78fdfc3.jpg

TORBAY, WA

TORBAY, WA

TORBAY, WA - had to go down to 12psi to get off the beach

BROKE INLET, WA - broke through the crust and sank in the mud below

Since we weren't going anywhere, it was a nice spot to camp.

Got winched out by the trusty OKA!

KANGAROO POINT, WA

WOODGUM POINT, ON THE BEACH NEAR DONGARA, WA

TWO PEOPLES BAY, NEAR ALBANY, WA

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom