200 series picture thread (22 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I tell you what I really really want, is not black wheels, but bronze wheels. FN Wheels has a very bitchin set of 18" 5-lug bronze wheels with a decent offset (12mm), that I have been drooling over. They would be the tits on an Amazon Green Cruiser.

http://www.fnwheels.com/new-products/bfd/

rcc_white_gx_bronze_bfd.jpg

ares_greenfj_bronze_bfd.jpg
Those look similar to the volk te37. But as they're a bit recessed look better than the flat volk.

email6092.jpg

email6601.jpg

email1971.jpg

Here is a nice picture - 200 Series T shirts at Sackwear dot com No affiliation but it happens to be my rig used for the print. As she gets older she will remind me of her past modeling success. I'm sure I will love her even more when she is gets old.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1414043758.343648.jpg

Desert Nomad, it looks good without the running boards.

I like your LED reverse/fog lights. Are those only found on euro-spec 200s?

Whoa, $200. I hate to see what the way overpriced ones were. They look great though!

Whoa, $200. I hate to see what the way overpriced ones were. They look great though!
$298 on JZS.

I'm sure you should be able to find them under $200 online or auto accessories shops, The brand is Eagle Eye

$298 on JZS.

I'm sure you should be able to find them under $200 online or auto accessories shops, The brand is Eagle Eye

Those are cool. I'm going to be able to use even with my rear ARB as these reflectors are not removed with the rear bumper install. I will need to move my rear LED floods up to my rack now. Hate to drill a hole in roof with a grommet but guess will have to to get lights on top. Pic in next post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom