For Sale FS: Door Handle Plunger Gasket Replacements (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is extra then I'd like a set as well, please. Annoying problem on (3) of my 4 doors!

If there is extra then I'd like a set as well, please. Annoying problem on (3) of my 4 doors!

Thanks James. Depending on the QTY I get I will try to get you a set.

Right now I have folks in 3 categories:
Ordered before cutoff and paid
Ordered before cutoff and not paid
Expressed interest after cutoff.

I will keep you posted after I get materials.

I was thinking of getting a second set. So they have changed from the original that you made? I'll send you a check but I am not sure I still have your address.

I got your check.

The original shipment was returned to the printer for insufficient postage, not for weight, but for dimensions. So he put more postage on and re-sent them. I was anticipating the mailing on Monday :-(

I asked him to send me the replacement set in Priority box so we can track the darn shipment!

Frustrating...

Holy Sheep $h!t, look what the USPS decided to deliver!

I'll start bagging these up, and mailing them out to those who have paid.

If you were in before I closed the orders, but have not paid, please do so. I have folks waiting on standby for these.

Thanks!

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1413317388.054658.jpg

Man, they look good. Going to be nice to put the doors all back together.

Last edited:
Thanks for your patience all, I got these bagged up in lots of 4, but that is all the further I got this week. :-(

Work has been working me like a rented donkey this week, just leaving for home now.

I'll be addressing envelopes this weekend for folks who have paid, and shipping on Monday when I can take everything into the Post Office.

I'll update on any quantities available to those who were interested after orders closed.

Thanks Y'all!

I sent out sets to the following today:
  • Lil'John - 4 sets
  • scrapdaddy - 2 sets
  • 71greenpig - 1 set
  • abqcruiser - 2 sets
  • tucker74 - 2 sets
  • scotterg - 2 sets
  • Uncle Ed - 2 sets
  • xtiaan2000 - 1 set
16 sets went out, leaving 2 sets unsold. Most should arrive by Thursday. A couple of you guys live far enough away the USPS says expected delivery to be Friday. If any of you have not gotten yours by Friday I will look up the tracking info.

@onemanarmy expressed interest in a set before I closed orders, but has not paid. You have dibs on one of the remaining sets, please pay now.

@1973Guppie and @JamesC both expressed interest in a set each after I closed orders. If onemanarmy pays, I will have 1 remaining set to sell. If onemanarmy does not respond, then you are both in luck!

Actually, I have one set that the printer did not "finish" or trim after it came off the printer. I could sell that set with the understanding that it needs a little finish work.

I hope you all enjoy these and they help keep your Pig doors functioning!

Thank you for your interest and orders.

I got mine today as well. If only I was far enough along to be ready to install them. Thanks again for getting them produced.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom