Front anti-sway bar quick disconnect solution (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sway bars effectively try to keep the body parallel to a line through both sides of the suspension. A good thing on the road, but a bad thing on the trail. Every time a wheel climbs a rock, the sway bar will try to force the body up on that side as well. The result is a lot of lurching back and forth on the trail. I much prefer the sway bars disconnected on the trail, much less tiring with lot less lurching.

Great post. I just installed the quick pins in 10mins. The drilling out the threads was simple and quick. I still have my AHC installed and everything looks to have clearance. I'm going to rig a strap next... I'm going to try to figure something out without the fabrication. I'll post if I come up with something good!

Everyone should do this simple project!

Same, i am interested by this mod as well and my 100 has the AHC which i intend to keep

Fyi... the locking pin (no cotter) is a no go! I have had 2 sets work their way out, resulting in driving with no seat bars. Find a pin with a real cotter! I just installed some and will be testing next week. Ill.send picks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom