TEQ badge for 100 series (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1413696015.075521.jpg
Picked up a TEQ badge from BH3DPrinting. It's shown on the website to fit '95-'97 Land Cruiser. I'm not a big fan of the "sombrero" so I figured I'd modify it to fit my '02. No surprise it was a perfect fit without any modification.$30 shipped.

3d printed so I assume some kind of plastic. That actually looks pretty good!

Very cool.

Bob. Thank you sooooo much for finding out that the 80 series TEQ badge is a perfect fit for the 100 series. I can now check that off my list of upcoming projects. For those of you thinking about buying one; I am running a 15% off coupon and free shipping this month to launch my new website. Coupon code is "bh3d15". I also just switched all 3 of my machines over to making the TEQ badges. I have a feeling I will get quite a few orders in this week and I want to be able to ship them immediately. Right now the 80/100 series TEQ badges are in stock and it will continue to rise throughout the week. I will keep the black/silver and red/silver in stock but I can also do custom color comobs on request to better match the color of your rig or your personal taste.

@bhicks Just placed my order, can't wait to see how the champagne pearl color turns out!

One thing I need help with from the 100 series guys is a part number question. I was told the grille changed from the 02-03 years. Is the "sombrero" emblem the same part number? If so, then the badge will fit all 100 series years. If it's a different part number then I will need to get my hands on the 03+ sombrero so I can make the neccesary changes.

Love this - any idea if it works on an '03?

Thanks for the order guys. The ones that came in yesterday went out this morning. The orders from today will go out tomorrow morning. I'm still trying to figure out if the Sombrero badge is the same on the 98-02 and 03+ grilles.

I'm still trying to figure out if the Sombrero badge is the same on the 98-02 and 03+ grilles.
Part numbers are different, making me think the mounting or size are different.
2022 # 7531160090
2003 # 9097502046

I work for a Toyota dealership. I can order one of the 03 Sobreros to send to you if you want at my cost and send it to you. Maybe we can work out a deal for a return TEQ badge. Send me a PM if you want me to order one and send it to you.

Just placed an order...thx :)

Nick. Thank you soooo much for helping me get a Sombrero for the 03+ 100 series. What year was the 100 discontinue? I know the updated grille started in 03 but I don't know the last production year of the 100.

bhicks - I visited your website and I really like all of your stuff. I was wondering if there are any plans on a replacement for the sombrero on the rear lift gate? I would like to get the TEQ badges, but having mismatched ones would drive me nuts and, to me, they look like different dimensions front and back, so I don't think just orderng two would work out, even if I could make it fit. I have a 2000 LC as well.

Post a pic of your rear lift gate so I know what we are dealing with. I did a rear hatch badge for the 80 series; so my guess is that it would be quite similar to that.

Last edited:
I though about this last night after ordering the front one. Was just going to order one of your flat ones for the rear but went out and saw there is a little curvature to the original. I can take a pic when I get home if you like and email it to you.

Nick. Thank you soooo much for helping me get a Sombrero for the 03+ 100 series. What year was the 100 discontinue? I know the updated grille started in 03 but I don't know the last production year of the 100.
2007 was the last year of the 100 Series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom