Haitian Land Cruiser Help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,

I'm asking for help, I just returned from a Mission Trip to Haiti where the missionary that we were helping has a Land Cruiser that my research shows may be the same as a US Lexus LX 470 chassis. I'm trying to help source some parts for that truck. I asked Cruiser Dan if he could get parts based on a VIN and he told me that the dealership could not look up non us VIN #, but if I could get a part # he could see if a US part was available. The questions are; 1 are they the same chassis and 2 would there be a difference based on gas vs diesel.

Thanks,

Gregg

The LX470 or '99 to '07 Land Cruiser is a 100 series, a different sub forum. The GX470 is a 120 series that is also covers previous versions ('03 to '09) of the 4Runner and Land Crusier Prado. You have posted in the 150 series forum which is the newer '10 and above LX460, 4Runner and Prado. You really need to provide more information which can be obtained on the build plate found on the drivers side door jamb. Yes there are differences on parts between gas vs diesel depending on the parts, normally drive line and related parts. Many of the other mechanical parts are the same. Trim parts are more than likely different.

Ok, thanks I have VIN and will repost. My need now is ball joints and hood supports.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom