KZJ95W Strut Spacers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, does anyone have experience with front strut spacers on the KZJ95?
I know of two suppliers in Aus. Roadsafe makes 25mm spacers that gives a 50mm lift and Roadrunneroffroad has 25mm ones that they say produce a 37mm lift.(?) I have 30mm spacers for the rear coils and would like to end up with close to the same on the front. Also I'm wondering at what point do you have to make changes to the steering and alignment? I have heard it's at about 40mm. Any input would be appreciated.

You are going to need about a 15 mm spacer up front. Because of the suspension geometry a top spacer has the effect of doubling the lift.

I'm pretty sure the geometry changes depending on the spacer size , at 25mm it doubles but a 10mm spacer may only give you 12mm of lift and a 30mm spacer might give you a 75mm lift (which is too much to work by the way) . Best practice would be to sort the front then worry about leveling at the rear because if you want to lift the rear 10 20 or 30mm you just get a spacer that exact size .

The numbers above are used to explain and should not be read as accurate . depending on what your aiming for it might be easier and cheaper to just add a body kit http://www.milneroffroad.com/toyota...accessories-1/vzj95-body-lift-kit-1-12-inch-1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom