Just got my first 80! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I just bought my first 80( 1994 FZJ80 with 200,000 miles, cloth interior ). My first plans are to fix the head gasket and the power steering. I just ordered the head gasket from toyomotorparts.com. I was surprised how clean it was for a 20 year old vehicle.

Now onto the pics..

Found an ARB magazine!

Congratulations Juan!

Good luck on the HG! Make sure you do the PHH while you're in there as well. If you don't know what it is, do a search on 'Mud. There is a FSM available on here for the 1996, but you may have to search for one for the 1994, as they are not exactly the same.

You can also talk with a Toyota Dealer in Lawrence and see if they will honor Internet Pricing. Olathe Toyota will, but they are still such a pain in the ass, that I still prefer to call CDan and get it from him, because he is SSSSOOOO knowledgeable on these trucks that he can get EXACTLY what you need, even if you don't know it. And he ships it direct to my house.

Congrats on the find!

Welcome and congrats on the cruiser Juan. I my self have a '91 fj80. Haven't really done anything other that start to put her up to speed on maintenance. So far I'm loving her!!!! Got her with 190kmi and she's got 191,557 on her now. Gotta love these trucks. Good luck!!!!!!

Congrats! Does it have the magic dial!!?
images

Updates...

Took out the carpet, pressure washed with woolite.

Added insulation from homedepot used for ac

Removed rusty towing bar, and added led tail lights

Driving in the fog in my Scion Frs

Welcome, let the addiction begins!! :flipoff2:

6M1 rocks!! :D Congrats.

Good progress!
You have good taste in cars, I also have a green 94 Land Cruiser and FR-S. Since i got my LC, i find myself rarely driving the FR-S.

ROCK CHALK! I was hoping there was a park in NE KS. I'll have to look this place up and check it out. Great looking LC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom