OB's IRIE SAUCE (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That looks great. How was the salmon? Not to fishy? Order up any time. Been on back order for a few weeks but now back in full production. LOTS OF PEPPERS.

...via IH8MUD app

That looks great. How was the salmon? Not to fishy? Order up any time. Been on back order for a few weeks but now back in full production. LOTS OF PEPPERS.

...via IH8MUD app

Salmon was great, perfect flavor. I used the OB's in the batter, not on the fish. Had just the right spice.

Thanks

J

We have built our Co. from the roots up, and want to get to the next level. We are asking our family, friends, & fans to PLEASE leave a comment on our KICK-STARTER page https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1327546931/obs-irie-pepper-sauce-and-marinade
So those that have not tried our sauce can get an idea of what we're about.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1406328830.488492.jpg

Thanks for any help.
Cheers & one-love.

...via IH8MUD app

That's what I'm talk'n bout.
So good on shrimp/seafood.
gonna make some fish tacos this week.
Cheers. Need to go eat now.

...via IH8MUD app

Sean, I've said it more times than I can count, IMO, seafood and chicken are my favorite proteins with the OB's.. Short marinade times and perfect lasting flavors afterwards..

J

So I could get 4 of them shipped for $26? That I would do, thanks. Love your sauce!

Can we do this again? I'm all out and needing some more!

I know its rough. But that is flat rate. Small flat rate we can fit 4 bottles for $6 shipping can't fit more than 4 in small f.r. It cost me just over $11 to ship 6+ bottles & I have to buy the box. We still have some kinks to work out & I really hope shipping is one. We're small mom & pop shop I don't know how some of the others offer free shipping, maybe one day.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD
Flat rate priority mail boxes are FREE at any postal office.

Just got my four bottles, thanks!

Smoked, moose rump and marrow spread.
Moose.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom