Monstaliner Bedliner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah, didn't follow those.... Here is what I followed. I had good pot life and used the same quart plastic shutz bottle for 4 hours without any issues as well.

J

P1050654.JPG

Wow!! I did not have the same pot life at all. Moisture here is high, so that clearly was an issue for me.

Man, looks awesome to me.

As I mentioned earlier, I sprayed the white panels (removable) on my rig. You can see the texture here. Really not happy with it. Wish that I rolled over it like you did.

IMG_1463.JPG
IMG_1465.JPG
IMG_1466.JPG
IMG_1467.JPG

Can't figure out why, but cant get this picture to post right side up.

I reduced mine by some MEK, don't know if it was 4oz. THat is the only thing that was not spot on to the instructions for spraying.

IMG_1469.JPG

IMG_1468.JPG

FYI, monstaliner has never returned my call or replaced the short filled part B.

Still don't have mixing instructions by weight.

busy, busy....

Well, start the clock, as I just shot him a PM and an email.

clock still ticking....

19 days later and no responses to email, PM, or phonecall yet......

Hate to say it but he seemed (at one point) to be very active in one of the threads on a heep forum. May be worth your while to see if he is active there and hit him up. Always been super responsive to me.

clock still ticking....

19 days later and no responses to email, PM, or phonecall yet......

I've had good luck just calling them.

Well I finally did it. 2 gallons of Coppa Feel for the exterior and 1 gallon of black for trim. I let my wife pick the color and I'm glad i did. Came out really nice and has a retro vibe. Would do it again in a heartbeat. Hope it lasts a solid 10yrs. We shall see?

20141110_141707.jpg

20141110_141736.jpg

20141110_141758.jpg

20141110_141807.jpg

I did the coppa 3 weeks ago 80 degree temps and the black was done on a 65 degree day. The day after I did the black it snowed and had subzero temps. Seems like it cured fine, but no way to know until it warms up. Everything was rolled outside. I couldn't imagine using this stuff inside. Outside with a respirator was nasty enough.

46 days.....

I fully admit I am a pain in the butt. I was also the first to defend him about 100 posts ago on this thread.

Hmmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom