Electronic F & 2F Distributors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dizzys are in and the new improvements rock.

image.jpg

Marshal,

I just sent Paypal but the address is screwed up. I will pm the correct address. Paypal keeps defaulting to my old address.

Marshal,
I paid for both a carb, and distributor over a month ago. I never got a confirmation notice. Can you please let me know if I'm going to be cover this go round.
John

Do you have any Distributors left?? If so I'll zap the money to ya at the speed of light....uh well maybe, depends on my internet connection!! :)

Money sent via PayPal. Need a dizzy for an F with your carb. Let me know what the additional shipping to Alaska is. T
hanks.

So I ordered a dizzy, got the tracking number but it never shipped according to UPS and I didn't receive any thing either? I emailed m@trollhole.com but never received a response. LET ME KNOW.

So I ordered a dizzy, got the tracking number but it never shipped according to UPS and I didn't receive any thing either? I emailed m@trollhole.com but never received a response. LET ME KNOW.

Never mind, my wife just called and it was delivered, I was impatient since we are leaving town for 10 days and didn't want it just sitting on the porch if it got delivered while we were gone... THanks

No problem. I thought I had emailed you that I resent the package. I'm not sure what happened to the first package but UPS signed for 13 distributors that day and yours was one of them but it never scanned at the facility. If you get another one let me know. Sorry about the confusion.

Before I go to a new dizzy, I have a question please. I have 1974 FJ40, i noticed the coil was "smoking" slightly when the ignition switch was on for a few seconds without engaging the starter. But once the engine started all was ok with no "smoking". i replaced the coil and ballast rssistor but have the same problem with the "smoking" . Is this "normal" or what could be the cause if not?

Thanks _ Jerry

I can do voltage tests on Monday if you specify at which points or any other tests that may help. is there a wiring diagram of the wires to coil somewhere I can use to check my uphook? Also is it possible a faulty condenser may cause this, I have one and points on order and will be Wednesday. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom