Best Mods under $50... (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sweet! Like the Panama flag... Spent a couple of summers in Las Tablas for Carnival it was epic!

It is epic. I always fly down and go to Penonome. If anyone goes down that way for carnaval, hit me up. I'll buy a few rounds.

Awning light from previous post. Works really well,

1412493730834.jpg

1412493746559.jpg

Just curious. I didn't know if you went with the 30ish dollar ones on here or not. Thanks.

Got no pics till sunday when i set up camp but just put in LED strip lights in my awning on a lead for the ciggie lighter. Let there be light!
Niffa are you running dual batteries for your lights for camping?

Ill take some snaps in the morning and post up for u. What exactly would you like a pic of? Batteries/isolator or accessory plugs?
The engine bay area. What setup are you running? I'm new to the LC world. I've done Jeeps before this. I'm glad I switched over. More room for my wife and my girls and our potential 4th dog. ;)

Okie doke. I actually have two 105ah deep cycle batteries with a redarc isolator. Made a mistake when buying them both and bought two of the same. Starts the car fine but the winch kills it really quick. Anyways ill post pics in the morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom