Turf-N-Surf 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seth,i freaking forgot to put in my order for the swag due to a new job transfer would you happen to make any extra shirts and maybe a sweatshirt? If you do i can pay you before or the day of TnS. How about some extra stickers too? I know i'm an idiot for not getting it on time let me know what can i get,i'm XL for size.

Where on the beach will the camp be pole 1 thru 8 etc. Not that it's a big deal just so I have an idea if I get in late I'm sure II'll be able to see a bomb fire of some sort

Pole 6 I believe. We are the biggest group on the beach, you wont be able to miss us.

I'm sure II'll be able to see a bomb fire of some sort

Usually you can't see the _bonfire_, cause it's more like a regular fire within a big ring of trucks and campers. Once Uncle Bill has had a few on Saturday night there are sometimes bomb fires.

Pole 6 I believe. We are the biggest group on the beach, you wont be able to miss us.

I have, on several occasions, driven right past pole 6 to the end of the beach in the fog.

Seth,i freaking forgot to put in my order for the swag due to a new job transfer would you happen to make any extra shirts and maybe a sweatshirt? If you do i can pay you before or the day of TnS. How about some extra stickers too? I know i'm an idiot for not getting it on time let me know what can i get,i'm XL for size.
You still have time to order, the cut off is October 17th. You just missed out on the 20% off early bird discount code is all. The 10% EB discount is up.... Go to www.centralcoastlandcruisers.com/shop and get your order in before October 17th!

Where on the beach will the camp be pole 1 thru 8 etc. Not that it's a big deal just so I have an idea if I get in late I'm sure II'll be able to see a bomb fire of some sort

Usually you can't see the _bonfire_, cause it's more like a regular fire within a big ring of trucks and campers. Once Uncle Bill has had a few on Saturday night there are sometimes bomb fires.
I have, on several occasions, driven right past pole 6 to the end of the beach in the fog.

Both of these guys nailed it, Pole 6 will be the site of main camp. I'll have the old Surf & Turf surfboard up at the high tide line to mark the entrance for main camp. You'll be able to find it in the dark too :)
surfboard_zps725ab07c.jpg

A bongfire will do that to you!

:lol:

Pismoviking!

LOL! Most of us want to get to the mountains for a weekend.

I should be there.

What's the difference between blue camp, green camp, etc...

Frank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom