FJ55 reproduction door panels (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A1500ram rocks awesome indeed dry fitted my wheel hump covers and awesome all I can say..and thanks again

1409886436379.jpg

1409886454196.jpg

My dry fit does not do these justice....they are exactly like my factory ones. ..awesome work Steve does....

Mine is a 72 and they were sewn just like these. I mailed him my original for the pattern. .

Question for the fj55 community...

Are the interior panels interchangeable between all the year models?

I believe I read that the ashtray cutouts were in a different location for some models.

Any help appreciated.

Steve,

if the ashtray holes are different in the older years, could you make a set fit to them. I should be able to send a sample set. I don't even smoke, but have some nice trays to put in.

Steve,

if the ashtray holes are different in the older years, could you make a set fit to them. I should be able to send a sample set. I don't even smoke, but have some nice trays to put in.

Sorry for the late reply, yes if you have an older set of panels...I would only need one front and rear panel.

Steve

Very good! I'll start working on getting them to you. Could you PM me an address to send them to.

Thanks,

Ron

Got your PM, but rereading and looking at the different panels, I'm not so sure the 71's panels are the older ones. They look the same as the newer ones. Guess we'll find out, when you get them.

All I need are the four door cards in black.

Thanks,

Ron

PM Sent.....Thanks

Got your PM, but rereading and looking at the different panels, I'm not so sure the 71's panels are the older ones. They look the same as the newer ones. Guess we'll find out, when you get them.

All I need are the four door cards in black.

Thanks,

Ron

Just realized im famous. Noticed Steve has a set of interior panels on ebay right now. Then realized they were my door panels. LOL.

(its fine your using my pictures, just thought it was funny)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom