Wanted WTB - fj25 chassis parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

thanks cruiser nerd. whenever you're ready; and slow mail is fine (i've plenty to keep me occupied in the meantime).

as for random drop-ins... i'm a bit out of the way! but any cruiser geeks who cover the distance wishing to drink beer and natter about old toyotas are usually welcome.

apparently the salt lake went 18 inches underwater at the 11th hour.

No action further. Will get them off and get you that quote to ship. Firewood and life got in the way last few weekends.

:bang: Hopefully, again, this holiday weekend I'll get something done. Definitely before the snow flies.

Just be glad you weren't in Buffalo, NY. Would have been covered with five feet of snow and then be washed away with a possibly flood.:rolleyes: Looks like I'll be able to spend the long holiday up at the cabin where we don't have snow yet but it is cold. Only problem I don't have much firewood.:bang: Could you include a cord with the brackets I want, I'll give you a new address to send them.:D

Nice cold day to do this, still need to separate the rears from the crossmember.

20141129_200013.jpg

how we going with this? no stress at all it some time before i actually tackle this repair; so get the slow postage quote! tinkering suspension on super rusty 61 at the moment so its on my mind. but dont worry; will treat these 25 pieces to a much more proffesional install than the 61 where we are just stickwelding things together to stop it breaking in half! thanks again

Got it in a box and it weighed in at 40#. I'll get the quote but it wasn't pretty when I looked quickly. Any ideas other than our postal service that you've used?

i see what the quote is and also ask around. will pm you my mates name and address in perth; prob cheaper than a quote out to the remoter parts where i am. have a mate who buys lots of vintage bike parts ex usa sowill ask him ideas also. thanks

Henry, glad you can keep yourself busy otherwise. This was still the easiest way to get to the brake bits. That's what I get for putting things off.

20150315_111819.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom