TJM launch in Saudi.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For all of you in the kingdom.. an interesting news...

TJM has partnered with local Toyota dealer (ALJ) to launch all their products and even installation through TJM trained toyota technicians. the launch is scheduled this 24th Dec till 31st Dec in JEDDAH - where TJM will probably have some units (LC's ??) on display with all their product range.. Further TJM/Toyota stores will open slowly in Riyadh followed by Dammam, probably in Q2-2013....

So..a request to all of you in and around Jeddah - do make an effort to attend this launch and share some pics and price list... I hope ALJ doesn't start ripping us with higher prices ...

I was trying to get the TJM bull bar quote from Dubai when I found about this news. My wish list is TJM bull bar with sidestep/side bar - sweet huhn ?

cheers

Last edited:
I had a TJM on my 4runner, it rusted rather quickly and the powder coating wore off. But then again I was also driving 25k/yr in the northeast winters on the highway.

My dad was driving it one day and another driver made a turn in front of him and dad T-boned him. The vehicle was totaled but the TJM did what it was supposed to, the airbags didn't deploy but that's probably because he had slowed down enough? I'm not entirely sure, but if the speed was low enough for the airbags to NOT deploy, I didn't like the damage the TJM sustained at that speed.

I have since bought ARB bullbars and I hope I never get to test them.

Love my TJM. Fit and finish is just as nice as ARB. I also think they did a much better job on the front bumper for the 200 than ARB. However, I've had ARB in the past on my Discover and really liked it.

Stopped by the motor show on my way home today. Talked with their brand manager who was a really nice guy. Parts won't be available till end of february he said. It was dark out by the time I got there so I couldn't snag many pictures, these are the best two I got

A5B2D162-5020-4E35-BC20-B68AED0A1AF5-2685-000001D6BB073859.jpg

1C185EE8-FFDE-4F28-8CB6-091FF7207476-2685-000001D6C2A91A69.jpg

A couple better ones courtesy of Boozewz who was there earlier than me (I'm sure he won't mind me sharing them ;) )

753A01FB-B542-4CA0-96FF-18FC23E1DAD6-2685-000001D6C7EE2836.jpg

F0BCB969-5D3C-4ABF-BC19-E9559757F32F-2685-000001D6CCF30946.jpg

Stopped by the motor show on my way home today.

Great thanks BigWz... Any word on the pricing? Was there only Lc200 and LC70 on display? Are they launching the full TJM product line or selected few..... Excited !!

I like the way the LC 71 (SWB) is equiped with TJM stuff. LC 200 looks like lifted as well. I don't think they can replace ARB from Kingdom unless Abdul Latif Jamil offer full suite of modifications like uplift, front and rear bumpers etc.

They should have the full product line in stock, that won't be till late February and maybe into March he mentioned last night. He didn't have a price list yet, but we talked about rough figures and they seemed to be somewhat comparable to what I'm seeing online, a little more expensive if you compare list prices but with shipping and whatnot factored in its a different story

Shoesar: they're offering the whole TJM lineup, yes. They are the official dealer in the kingdom now. They're offering all parts with a 3 year warranty and nothing will affect the original Toyota warranty on the car. He reassured me on that point and said that even if something were to happen because of the modification, they will pay if Toyota won't warranty it.

received few more pics from the dealer. price list awaited :rolleyes:
Screen Shot 2013-01-01 at 7.45.07 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2013-01-01 at 7.45.35 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2013-01-01 at 7.45.21 PM.jpg

one think that kinda sucks to me it's all brands are using the same models and probably same factory to release same products ..

Hi,

Is there any updates on this? I am looking for lift kit for my 80, can buy anywhere in kingdom. Did ALJ or TJM showrooms are open now?

BR,

Very nice TJM equipped truck. Me drooling......:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom