200 series picture thread (20 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

20140920_105824.jpg
Took an interesting run out with the bedouin 60. More photos to come soon

I'd rather look at these pictures than shots of Kate Upton. Is there something wrong with me? :(

Last edited:
OK ... who has pics of Kate Upton in their 200 :grinpimp:

How about Kate Upton ON a 200? That would work for me.

Sensory Overload!!

Kreiten, what lens/setting are you using. Great lighting.

Kreiten, what lens/setting are you using. Great lighting.
that pic was taken at F2.8, 1/250 of a sec and ISO 5000 I think, I normally like to get the F stop up around F4 or F5.6 if I got the light... That shot was taken with a 50mm fixed F1.4, thanks for the props

That frame does not have the bracing that is shown in the fiche on the non-KDSS vehicles. We still don't know what the differences are in upper spring mount/shock towers.

KDSS is an active sway bar system, which is illegal to run under FIA rules, or at least it has been in the past.

Back to pictures.

How about Kate Upton ON a 200? That would work for me.

To quote Eddie Murphy and to date myself, " I'll take the F for the day teacher...." I think I would just collapse in a drilling coma with that..

That looks really good in flat khaki. Are they all armored?

That looks really good in flat khaki. Are they all armored?
From the looks of it I think it's stock. No signs of armored glass on it.
Any vehicle that gets registered under the armed forces usually gets this paint job even the camrys :lol: they've got a different lineup for combat use

here's something a little different:

Here is a shot from our trip up to the High Lakes in Northern CA. We were driving up to the Rubicon last Thursday and had to abort the mission because the trail was shut down due to nearby forest fires - they were evacuating the towns in the area. Later that night the trail was overtaken by fire...so I'm glad we weren't camping. Good thing we didn't leave 1 day earlier or I'd be extra crispy right now.

The picture isn't great so seeing the trail angle, but you can see that we're hanging the right rear tire in the air - I don't have any room on the left either. The right side is some brush on the cliff edge.

This was the maiden voyage after the OME Med + Diff Drop + Sliders.

2014-09-02 14.16.44.jpg

I think I see a Kaymar rear bar in your future :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom