Sears Die Hard Platinum discounts every month! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I honestly haven't had luck with anything from Batteries plus. I've used them on three occasions for UPS batteries and none of them lasted more than 2 years, I buy the same 7Ah off ebay for half the price and they're going on month 35 without failing yet. For a car battery getting an Interstate blem for sub $40 steers me away from pretty much any other place to source a battery.
I was planning on going the Interstate blem route too but my local distributor charges around $75 for a group 31 blem with only a 30 day warranty.

I was planning on going the Interstate blem route too but my local distributor charges around $75 for a group 31 blem with only a 30 day warranty.

That seems high, I bet he probably has a deal worked out with some local buy here pay here lots. I'd check another warehouse if you're able to. The one in VA was like that here then I found another closer in MD that's been great for me.

I've heard good things about those Phil, pricey but definitely dependable.

If you needs are a true deep cycle battery spend some time on the bass boat forums for an education.

My next deep cycle group 31 will be a Duracell and come from Sams club.
These are rebadged Deka Intimidators. Good reviews.

Specs on them are nice but for a 60lb beast they should be!

Specs on them are nice but for a 60lb beast they should be!

A guy on the bass boat forum claim to work for the manufactures of the plates used in all AGM batteries and recommends buying the battery with the best valued warranty. Anymore Im beginning to believe him currently owning several different batteries I dont see a clear winner. I do find the batteries that last the longest on the ones I keep on a solar trickle charger but that is for another thread. It seems batteries are like tires one guy claims a model to best the best you could ever buy when the next guy would not use it if it was free.:meh:

True, are you getting any major flooding in your neck of the woods? The news on the east coast is making it seem like like Phoenix is going to drown!

True, are you getting any major flooding in your neck of the woods? The news on the east coast is making it seem like like Phoenix is going to drown!

Mostly media drama in the city but not to say some of the outlining areas can get exciting.

This raw video from a couple weeks ago to give an idea of what can happen:eek:

FF to the 60 min mark on the video for real excitement

Last edited:
we try to tell people not to put thier homes near washes but....

Holycow, that guy sure could have used an iron pig!

FYI, DHP 31M on sale for $231.99 right now. Use coupon code PAYPAL25 for another $25 off and your before-tax price is $206.99.

One more "pro tip" for you guys. Use your points-earning credit card to buy egift/voucher Sears gift cards online on sites like Raise.com or cardpool.com for another 5-7% off (for example, buy a $99 Sears gift card for $92.50).

Pulled the trigger today too. With the coupon code and gift card trick, total came to $195. Now waiting for my Blue Sea ACR to arrive so I can finish my dual battery setup!

I bought mine this morning for $206+tax. Picked up some brass terminals at oreilly and put it in tonight. Thanks for the tip on the sale and coupon code!

Any codes/coupons? The 31M is $309 right now. Lame. Anyone get the Advanced Gold 34R AGM battery? Looks more in my price range...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom