Finding 3rd row seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was looking at a 96 Fzj80 and it was missing the 3rd row of seats. Does anyone know how are it is to find a 3rd row for sale? How much do they sell for? I didn't see any in the classified or on Ebay.

Thanks in advance for any help/advise you can give.

Brick

Some idiots try to sell them for $300+ but can usually be had for $50-100 if not for free.

Where are you located? I have a set of tan 3rds that are collecting dust and occupying space.

I have two sets collecting dust. Too bad you didn't post a few weeks ago. We did a festival there and a set could have hitched a ride on our truck that way for you.

I'd think you could scare up a set in the St. Louis metro area. If not and you're willing to drive to central Illinois, PM me and maybe we can work something out. I have a pair from a 97 that should work.

I'm willing to make a trip to pick up a set or pay for shipping. I've used greyhound in the past for big things and they are pretty reasonable.

What color are you looking for? I have a set of grey ones in Los Angeles...

I have a set of tan ones in Nashville that you can have if you want to make the couple hour drive over.

a set of tans in the Phoenix area

I have a very nice set, pretty much brand new and never used. Tan in color located in northern Ca 125.00

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom