Restoration Begins on the 77 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wrong direction or I would take you up on it. But I will need you to get it tuned and the brakes working before you give it back. I haven't tried turning the key yet...I want to have it all finished before I do. Then all I need to do is work out the kinks and hope I got it all put back together correctly. Thanks for looking.

:cool: truck

hope it will not rust too much in Iowa :cheers:

Got the bezel on today. Also brought home the hard top.
20140806_155909.jpg

What a transformation! Where in Iowa will you be living? I'm in DSM and would love to see your work. I have a 77 also. Been sitting in my garage on jack stands for a while. I got stuck on brakes, knuckles and such. Reading your thread is inspiring. Can't wait till mine's finished too. Great work!

I will be in one of the burbs around des moines. Would love to see your 40 and help anyway I can. We are going to rent in johnston until we find another home. Where abouts in des Moines are you?

I got through rear doors on...they need a little bit more adjustment. Also got the passenger door on. Will post some pics of the headliner I am installing and then all I have left is the glass in the amby doors.
20140814_171629.jpg

20140814_171523.jpg

Yes but I have to adjust the driver front fender a tad more before I put them on. They are all painted tho.

Those are 33s on stock rims. My hometown tire store mounted them.

Well we got moved back to Iowa and we are all crammed in a little 3 bedroom apartment for the moment. We close on our new house October 1st. Our oldest son turns two today so we ventured north to my mom's house to celebrate and it happens to be where the 40 is staying until we get moved to our house.

I got a little therapy yesterday and installed new best top seats and sliders. I'm pretty happy with them and the install was easy.
20140919_164207.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom