Xventure trailers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lt403

SILVER Star
Threads
Has anyone bought one of these?
I've contacted schultz industries about 4 times trying to get information and never get a response
What is the base price ?
Why did you choose this trailer over the adventure trailers brand?
Thanks

Can you supply the link and or company name you are using?

Not sure what you mean
Correction to my spelling, Schutt
I did find an article on the web that gave me some answers
Thanks

sound like maybe they are a myth...no web addy, no call backs...and NO PICS

Yes I have one and love it. Contact Mark Kasserman 1 (920) 243-8706. I have personally been to the factory three times, which is located in Clintonville, WI, and saw how they manufactured them. I'm not sure why the OP has had some issues, because I have always had excellent service and communications.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1411172178.854971.jpg

Last edited:
I just found out about them, less than an hour away from me! Something cool in Wisconsin, I call BS! One of these days if I get some free time I would like to go up there an check it out...any idea what the base price is? Wish they would just post that stuff on their website.

Look on their Facebook page, a whole lot of updated information there.

Where in WI are you? I was born and raised in Oshkosh. Family all still up there, I was the only one to skip town. Will be up there for hunting season shortly. The XV2 is coming along with me.

I'm in Neenah. Hopefully I can run up to Clintonville one of these days and check them out...one of my big "wants" though is that I can get the same bolt pattern for a trailer that I have on my 100 series.

That's funny, the photo you see of my trailer was taken on Paynes Point Rd in Neenah at my brothers place. I will be up in Neenah with my 80 series and the trailer in late October for a few weeks. If you're interested in seeing my rig perhaps we can arrange it.

Here's a photo of a nice one that was in the final build stage when I was in Clintonville in May. I think they can do just about any wheel bolt pattern the customer wants. I noted when the wheels were off of this one they had wheel adapters mounded for a different lug pattern. You can see that this trailer has the soft roll up cover. Mine has the fold up but removable hard top cover. The front nose box will hold an ARB refrigerator, but I do not know what size. My National Luna will not fit in the front box or back end with the hard top on. The refrigerator is just a bit too tall. To that end, I keep it in my vehicle. It also has a RTT. I prefer to sleep on the ground. Mine has the water system, 22 gallons on board if I choose to fill it, so you can get a nice hot shower.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1411326824.079933.jpg

Last edited:
I contacted them a while back and this is what they sent me. hope this helps

Dear Juan,
Thank you for your email.

XVENTURESevere-Duty Trailers are in-stock ready to ship once we have your color selection, hub pattern, and accessory set. It usually takes between 3 and 10 working days to have your trailer ready for pick-up.

All information about the product is on our website at http://www.goxventure.com<http://www.goxventure.com/> and all the latest images and video are available at www.facebook.com/xventuretrailers

The following specs are for XVENTURE XV-2. XV-1 can be viewed at www.facebook.com/xventuretrailers

For a limited time we are including the Elevating Cargo Rack System at no additional charge on the XV-2. This is a $1595 value.
The base model XVENTURE XV-2 trailer is $11,995 which includes the following:
XVENTURE Trailer – All Aluminum Construction, Includes the following plus standard trailer amenities such as front wheeled jack and rear adjustable vertical stabilizers, etc..

* Fully D.O.T. compliant in all 50 states.
* 3 Piece Step-Style Fenders
* Fender Receivers – For Accessory Attachments
* Large Front Storage Cabinet – 62 wide x 22 tall x 19 front to back. All Aluminum.
* Multi-Axis Max Hitch
* Electric Drum Brakes
* Dual independent manual brake controls
* Emergency Break-Away brake actuator
* Through-Drawbar IVC Cable with right angle cover plate incorporating a metal mesh Cable Stretch Eliminator Sleeve and Metal IVC Plug
* Reverse Lights / Area Lights – Super bright white 24 device LED modules – These turn on when the tow vehicle is placed in reverse, and are also able to be switched on from the power distribution control center to act as large area illumination lighting.
* Power Distribution Center - Completely wired with 6 fused switchable supply ports - This allows you to integrate up to 6 electronic accessories like additional lights, compressors, pumps, charging units etc., to a fused circuit that is remotely switchable from the control center switch block.
* Wiring harness runs through chassis tubes for optimal protection
* Exterior mounted weather proof 110V Shoreline-In receptacle
* Exterior mounted weather proof 110V output receptacle
* Exterior mounted USB and solar panel Input/Output ports
* 50 AH Power Generator with integrated 110V inverter, and charger. - We have optional GoalZero Yeti power systems available including Solar Panels.
* Cargo bed mounted 12VOLT receptacles - Receptacles on either side of bed at rear
* Lighted license plate mount on tailgate
* Truxedo Tonneau Cargo Bed Cover
* Poly Urea (Line-X) Coating - Cargo Bed Interior and Front Exterior Wall, Chassis, Fenders, Storage Cabinet
* 3M Body Wrap in the color of your choice - Exterior Side Panels (Sides and Tailgate) Some Graphic Design implementation included.
* 2: Tires and Rims (Includes Spare) 16 x 6 6-5.5
* 2: Steel Rims with LRR (Low Rolling Resistance) LT 7.50-16E Tire
* Rear 2" Accessory Receiver
* 2: Rear D-Rings – These are Air Lift Rated
* 10 Year Warranty on Chassis
* Any color your need is available and included with the base model. All we need is your manufacturers color code.

Available Options;

* 22 Gallon Armored Water Tank System – mounts under cargo bed with Armor Housing and Line-X coating - $950
* Water Pump – Included with Tank
* Full Length Aluminum Folding Galley Table - $400
* All Stainless Drop-In Propane Cooktop $250
* Sink Basin with Hot and Cold Running Water - $300
* Propane System – Includes Mounts, Aluminum Cover with Line-X Coating – 20LB Tank – All Stainless Mess covered lines - $450
* Water Heater - $400
* Shower Privacy Enclosure - $150
* Latrine with Enclosure - $150

* Swing Away Tire Carrier - $595

* Elevating Cargo Rack System - $1595. $1500 if ordered with trailer.
* Roof Top Tents – From $995 - $3500 depending on model.
* Awning 78ft - ARB 8ft Model 2500 - $250
* Dual Articulating Solar Mount with 2 Goal Zero Bolder 30 Panels - $750

We also have the XV-1 which is essentially a base model version of the XV-2 without front Storage Cabinet, Line-X coatings, or 3M Wrap. However it is completely modular and all of the above listed features and accessories for the XV-2 can be easily added to it which are plug-and play to the end user. See the attached ad for XV-1 for more information.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thank you.

Kindest regards,
Mark Kasserman
XVENTURE Product Manager
Schutt Industries
185 Industrial Avenue
Clintonville WI 54929
920-243-8706

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom