1HZ/1HDT engine mounting brackets for 6x series cruisers (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm not sure how to msg people on this site orangefj45 can you send me details on price and postage for the mounts to go in a 60 series cheers

The 40-series mounts will be designed for the 1HZ/HDT AND H55F as well.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Is the h55f the only manual 60 series gearbox option? It would be slow but is there any reason you can't use an h42.

The H42 never came with the proper input shaft for the 1HZ/HDT.
Besides, why would you go through the trouble of doing and the expensive diesel conversion and not run the five speed transmission?

Just curious

Understood.

The 5-spd ( no matter if it's a gas or diesel cruiser ) really makes these rigs more freeway and long distance travel friendly.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

How far away do you think the 40 series brackets are?
I'll be putting my HZ in soon and if your brackets aren't far off then i'll wait and use yours - they'll probably be a lot nicer than any I fab up.

Cheers

Is 1hd same as 1hdfte as in bolt pattern to suit h55 for the 60 or should I just zip it n go with the 1hdt?

Is 1hd same as 1hdfte as in bolt pattern to suit h55 for the 60 or should I just zip it n go with the 1hdt?

Should be.

1HZ, 1HD-T, 1HD-FT, and 1HD-FTE should all share motor mounts.

Dan

They're in the works. Scheduled to be back on that project the week of Jan 4th.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

i will be installing a 1HZ into a 40 come summer, if he has not made them by then i will make up a few sets.
if he gets them done then i will buy off him myself ...

Just to give an update. We have my HZ mounted into my BJ44 and used Georg's 60 mounts as a guide. We will be sending Georg the measurements so he can start making those 40 mounts soon.

Kraig

I have a 40 coming into the shop in late April for a 1HZ swap. So one way or another thus will happen.

Georg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom