Alaska to Argentina in an HJ47 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Corey!

Unfortunately I doubt that Calgary will be on our way. France has family in western BC so we intend to swing by there on the way down. Would have been nice to stop and visit though. Thanks for the invite.

BTW I have just posted a new page on the blog. Drop by and see were we're at!

THX.

Was parked in front of you at Safeway in Fairbanks last night, very cool rig, best of luck an great travels abound.

Thanks AkWheeler. I posted up a new page on the blog yesterday but I guess you beat me to it and already know about it !

But for those of you who haven't been on the site in a few days, yes there is a new page there, check it out!

Great pics, appreciate you sharing your adventures with us.

Thanks Kev. But just wait, the best pics so far will be coming in a couple of posts...

Speaking of which, I have just posted up a new page on the blog. Check it out!

What preventive measures, if any, did you do to protect your windshield? Driving up there for as long as I have, I've been tagged with some nasty rocks.

Just checked out the blog. The photo selection is the best I've yet to see on this route. Well done!
BTW, when the snow plow is in your lane, you move over to the other lane. ;) And, plural of caribou is caribou. That's our silly English language for you.

What preventive measures, if any, did you do to protect your windshield? Driving up there for as long as I have, I've been tagged with some nasty rocks.

None... I kept my fingers crossed and closed my eyes every time a truck would come our way... I had thought of installing somekind of a mesh outfit that I could lower onto the windshield as needed and fold back up under the rack when not in use... but never got around to doing it... Maybe I need to hang some horse shoes over instead (for good luck)...

Just checked out the blog. The photo selection is the best I've yet to see on this route. Well done!
BTW, when the snow plow is in your lane, you move over to the other lane. ;) And, plural of caribou is caribou. That's our silly English language for you.

Thank you. Glad you like what you see. I'll get tricked with English subtleties every now and then. Thanks for helping with positive comments.

I imagine you mean we are having a great time BESIDES what happened to Minnie...

But yes, other than that, we are enjoying the adventure so far.

Thx.

M.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom