Registry Post Pics Of Your Modded 7x Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very nice. I like the hand hold for the driver

Getting some more accessories!
70 Tent.jpg

Is that attached to the drip rails? If so monitor them dilligently. Mine had a broken drip rail form a rack mount.

Is that attached to the drip rails? If so monitor them dilligently. Mine had a broken drip rail form a rack mount.
I have some new OEM drip rails if you need them. Ordered by mistake from JAPAN 4X4. They go the length of the FRP top

61223CCHANNEL, ROOF DRIP SIDE, RH
61223-90K01

61224CCHANNEL, ROOF DRIP SIDE, LH
61224-90K01

In my case the rail was broken away from the top (through the rivet holes) and the fiberglass had to be repaired. It was a bit of a challenge but my body guy was successful. He also filled some holes that had been drilled in the top and re-textured it perfectly. He used to work on Blazer tops and he does not get a chance very often these days. He really went to town in it.

In my case the rail was broken away from the top (through the rivet holes) and the fiberglass had to be repaired. It was a bit of a challenge but my body guy was successful. He also filled some holes that had been drilled in the top and re-textured it perfectly. He used to work on Blazer tops and he does not get a chance very often these days. He really went to town in it.

I had one of those blazers!

He said it was like old times when he was working on the top.

I have a hard top not an frp. So it is all metal with three feet per side. Very sturdy and not very much stress on the gutter. Fun though we slept in it last night

That's right, I forgot you have a steel roof. I'm so used to shivering when I see drip rail mounts on a SWB 7x.....:hillbilly:

shiver why?
SWB 70 doesn't come in removable hard top, either hard top or soft top
MWB 74/73 comes in soft top or removable hard top
come on Dan, you can do better than this.

Shiver because I am reminded of a nasty broken drip rail on an FRP top. In this case I overlooked the fact that he is a steel roof chap.

By the way I still need to pay you.

Here is my 1987 75 series ute it has a rear ARB locker all ARB bullbar scrub bars and best of all a 12ht engine and daily driver
image.jpg
image.jpg

What is the "vent" in the LH upper fender?

That vent is for the battery its on 75 series from 85 to 90

It looks like the vents on the quarter panels of my BJ74.

EDIT: That's because it IS the same part number. Interesting. I wonder if there is a benefit to add that.

I assumed the vents were air intake for airbox, if snorkels were not used, and depending what side they were, was due to donk being petrol or diesel?. Learnt something new today!,

Pretty well got most of it complete. Just some lighting and a set of draws in the rear to go and I'll be content. I think I will throw another inch lift under it as well. Already installed a 2" kit but want just that tiny bit more. Loving the 255/85/16 tyres. I think they are ideal size and not too wide or skinny.
PicsArt_1412325344356.jpg
PicsArt_1412324923050.jpg
PicsArt_1412325559863.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom