1976 FJ 55 Bones for the picking (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This Piggy has gone to see it's maker - or will soon do so! I deleted what I could to save space but could not figure out how to take the entire thread down. Please feel free to pull it down.

I tried to make it work - just too far gone to do so.

"Sae La Vie said the old man it goes to show you never can tell!"

LBM

Last edited:
I would be interested in a couple things- tailgate handle, heater hoses, dash pads (around the gauges and the one under the heater levers, front valence, and howz the roof? From what I see it looks like a good candidate for a recovery project.

You can link to your photos:
cN0SLz.jpg

Ueo7oi.jpg

eSoqfX.jpg

IMHO, you should put it all together and Craiglist it. For someone living out east, this thing is a score. Looks straight and rust free.

Interested in the rear bumper and the windshield glass if you will PM me please

I'm guessing you are just looking for the front disc brake parts??? Or are you interested in the entire axle?? I don't want to part out the axle, I would probably sell the front and rear axles as a pair. It's kind of sell them both or keep them both- I still have a 66 FJ 40 that if I don't sell it as is I'll put the 55 axles on it.

Thanks - LBM

Understand I was just looking for parts thanks good luck with sale. ...

Actually I might not have been as clear as I should have been. What I'd like to do is sell the whole thing

we can probably do that but when I get to cutting it up to haul to the junk yard I'll just want to get rid of it all quickly.

Not trying to be difficult but I'd like to get it out of the way and not loose too much.

k

I don’t see a price and last time someone posted something without giving a price I had incorrectly assumed that it was free.

So in the interest of covering all my bases if it’s free PM me your address and I’ll send a truck to pick it up, if you’re selling it for scrap steel prices let me know what they give for scrap cars in your area.

Thanks

Greetings

Looking for a gas tank that would fit a '77 FJ55...I'm near AZ.

Thanks,

RS - Owner of Pig ;>)
ipapereye at earthlink dot net

Hi I'm looking for some good rear wheel arches and the windscreen exterior bottom panel. The one the windscreen wipers go through. Would you keen to cut them out and send overseas?
Thanks

If someone winds up with and doesn't need, I do need a passenger front door.

If the hood is rusted through, need the front 6" of, or so. If not, while hood if not rusted through at the lower front lip.

I would love to get that cigarette lighter! If it doesn't get saved I would like to be second in line for the rear wheel arches.

The sell it as is idea didn't work too good. Since I already have the doors and front fenders off I guess I'll go ahead and try and sell some of it off although when it comes to cutting things like rear wheel tubs out I probably won't get to that until I actually get to cutting it up for scrap. I'll try and remember there is some interest in those and see if I can cut them out and make them available.

I had a couple of queries on the rear bumper. It is welded to the trailer hitch and I had to cut off the trailer hitch to get to the fuel tank so I will probably see if I can cut & grind the welds where the bumper and trailer hitch come together and if it doesn't look too bad I'll post it is available. Still not sure how to ship something that big .

LBM
That's fine, if it happens great. Appreciate work involved in removing panels and also trying to keep 55s whole. Just looking for parts to get mine on the road.

Thanks.

I'm looking for a drivers door latch mechanism. 11R on diagram. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much.

dr-door-latch-marked-jpg.940278

Sorry brain F**t I guess I need the drivers door latch mechanism - That would be 11L The rods are all good just the piece 11L is all I need.

Thanks for checking.

This Piggy has moved on to "another Place" gone to see its maker!!!

I tried to pull the entire thread down - best I could do is Edit the first Thread and delete what I could to save space.

LBM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom