2014 "FJ45 Run" Sourgrass Trail northern CA Labor Day Weekend! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll try to make it if I'm not held hostage at work.

I was hoping to ride along with someone on the slickrock trail so I can judge if my Cruiser is worthy.

Hey Georg, It still doesn't look like I'm going to make it. As we discussed the other day, I'll PM you my shirt order.

Unfortunately I'm out. Next year!

I can't make it too,just have a lot of things to get done around the house on that weekend. Have fun everyone and post pics after the trip.

So, there's like 4 people going? WTF?

Some people don't reply for this. It's usually a decent turnout. Don't get me wrong, it is a small event which personally for us makes it nice. We (4)will be there in my 60 and my buddy (2)with the big green Willys wagon. See you mid day Saturday!

So, there's like 4 people going? WTF?
Well you should have told me you were going and I would have made alternate plans to take Don's 55 in. :flipoff2:
I missed you and Nat at SNT last year, and now I'm gonna miss you one of the few times you go to the FJ45 Run . . . bummer. Have fun though, it's a nice location.

Going with my 9 year old son again this year. Hope a few of the other kids like Baseball, as mine will be bringing all of his gear hoping for an impromptu game in the forest. Personally I am looking forward to the ice cold river and a few days with no cell phone service, internet or TV.

see yall tomorrwo at midnight! Georg i have 2 shirts for you from the Lakes basin run and did you get the check from the week before?

I was holding out hope some of us might be able to go again, but it's not happening. We'll get to do a local day run, instead.

Wish Jenna and I could have made it. She hung out right there many times as a teenager.

What fun.
Chores at home now...

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Great Pics Jeb. Wish I could have made it.

Looks like fun, sorry we missed it. I got a little trip report from @KWalkerM via telephone today.

How did you get the boys to all line up like that for the raffle?
kids-bags-jpg.936906

well @ToyotaDon thanks for the help with the FSM and specs. we ended up splitting that case to remove and swap so i spent half my day doing nothing that got me any closer to a transmision swap i think. i ought to send you a pic of the trans we pulled. its split all the way in half 4 inches from the bellhousing.

rad trip. i have a few pictures of old blue balls wheeling out on monday with me. jaoquin was a blast when he threw beers at a couple of us and hit people with a weiner...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom