BJ42 Build up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sully73FJ40 said:
Looks good but are you going to flat tow it far distances? Also where did you get your winch wiring?

200 miles maybe ... If I tow it mama can come play later and not sweat... So I hope she'll go to more events... Wires my box came with everything but a ground and that I took off a old winch... I was going to get it from O-Riley's but found ground the right size :D

Sent from outer space via my mind

Well update ... She flat tows like shiat... Gota add caster. I did get to play with the 8274 man I forgot how fast they are

image-681080993.jpg
image-3434582381.jpg

Finally got to 24-12 volt converter in and my stereo Installed woohoo

image-3846412803.jpg

And for all the guys thinking about a rear seat I used a Jeep TJ seat from Bestop it fit Awesome... I also reinstalled my floor mats I hope it cuts the heat down some

image-3893209241.jpg
image-1421335142.jpg
image-1016230470.jpg
image-751912996.jpg

Put my old custom plate on the front... In Texas you need two plate but the antique plates only run a rear I hope I don't get in trouble for it but it looks so cool :D

image-1089516274.jpg

Have not done much to the cruiser since myDD is down so I fixed the rear axle seals and brakes and put on longer front shackles to level it out ... Going to drive it to work on sat... 90deg here already and I want so bad to pull the top off

image-1462930003.jpg

Last edited:
image.jpg
image.jpg
Have not touched the BJ in a year but just got the rear frame rust cut out and replaced ... Hope to wheel it again Labor Day...It looks so sad just sitting in the drive way

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
I like how it came out ... Got all the new frame parts off eBay

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Frame repair came out AWESOME towed her home today and installed my new to me 4plus bumper

image.jpg
Also had new fuel lines made and they came out great

Last edited:
Thx they are both a labor of love .... The 60 is still my fav , A/c and a Vortec make it a lot more fun to drive

image.jpg
12 1/2 in bolts holding the bumper on it won't fall off :lol:

image.jpg
100 miles in the BJ man it was awesome

image.jpg
Fun day wheeling so far

image.jpg
image.jpg

Good flex for SUA truck doing way more then I was willing to do in it... Both front tires in the air was awesome

Last edited:
Thx

image.jpg
image.jpg

Didn't like the look of the after market license plate mount so I put the stock one on... I was worried it would stick out to far but I think it looks good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom