The MUD 100 series Photos thread (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just a little exploring and poser pics.

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

^^ Always intrigued by your front registration plate. Your rego rules must be a little different to where I'm from ;)

@XAlent Hahah yes Arkansas is 1 of 19 states that only requires the registered plate to be on the rear of the vehicle. I know Australia has different laws regarding the location of plates but since the front of mine had a plate mount I thought I'd rep the Razorbacks. It's very fitting if you consider all the :censor: and flooding I've put her through yet has miraculously recovered from, she is a true BEAST;) Woo Pig Sooie!

Oohhh - like that light bar up top.

@1loudLX which rack and fairing is that?

Thanks y'all! It's a fine truck indeed and the photo turned out perfect for our fourth issue. You can pick-up the magazine at most major book retailers throughout the U.S., Canada, and select retailers internationally. Or, pick-up a six-issue print AND digital subscription (digital comes with your print subscription purchase and is in HTML5 so you can view it on ANY device with a browser) for only $25 per year. Just visit www.outdoorx4.com/main/shop and pick-up your subscription today!

Also, issue #5 is heading to press in about one week and we've got some fantastic editorial and photography including a fine article by Stan Wright from TLCA. Just another reason to pick-up a subscription today. :)

Did a little wheeling at Slaughterhouse Saturday. The winch cable bounced loose off the tow hook when I hit a rock with it, so I decided to upgrade to a thimble style to keep it from seeing so much wear being exposed across the front bumper. Didn't realize it came loose till the end of the trail, so I'm glad the line didn't get destroyed!

IMG_1090.JPG

IMG_1094.JPG

IMG_1096.JPG

IMG_1123.JPG

And then Argentine Pass - the 100 brought the motos :D

IMG_2332.JPG

IMG_2345.JPG

IMG_2352.JPG

Last edited:
We are spending the week in Breckenridge and surrounding area. Poser shot after coming up the back side of Georgia Pass. There are some excellent trails into the high country that open up a world of possibilities!

LC3_zps4adc052f.jpg

LC2_zpse3b9d950.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409882916.856609.jpg

Alpine loop outside Silverton, CO last weekend

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409883038.281573.jpg

Can anyone please post a pic of a 100 with 863s unloaded with stock bumpers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom