45 Fire Truck goodness (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I dig that, alot of times they are so cut up that they cant be much use(cept for a firetruck) this one.......just take some of the stuff off the bed and your good to go

Yeah, I just saw both of these on eBay this evening....if I had room for the 5 vehicles I have now! !

Anyone wanna buy a vehicle???

Tacoma, Acura TL, Mercedes CLK55 AMG, FJ40, FJ45LV......

I NEED TO LIQUIDATE MY GARAGE SO I CAN BUY THESE!! PLEASE HELP A MUDDER OUT!!!

Holy crap! it went for $17.5K

A single bidder ran it up too? The reserve must have been set at that ..hmm You can get a nice troopy shipped to your door for that money..

yeah seems like a bit much........but hey maybe the buyer lives in Southern CA....might come in handy ;)

A single bidder ran it up too? The reserve must have been set at that ..hmm You can get a nice troopy shipped to your door for that money..

something looks fishy to me. I know no one on the mudd list would pay that much

the buyer is in Australia
cps0357 ( 28 )
Member since Sep-25-07 in Australia

I bought an oilpan off one of those firetrucks. It has a built-in hot water exchanger into the bottom of the pan. :idea: I was thinkin of setting up a hot water shower.
DSC00507.JPG

It is an auxiliary oil cooler.
water from the fire pump would go through that heat exchanger and cool the engine oil
Works in conjunction with the oil pan showed above in the thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom