Let's See Your Toyota Expedition Build... (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The new project in its first outing

20140720_173221.jpg

I studied the before and after pics and I finally figured out the difference! Less oil drips! Nice! Well done.

Oh wait... A bit of a lift there too maybe?

Oh wait... A bit of a lift there too maybe?

Yes less dripping. Haha its just by pure happenstance that the hood was propped on both pics. There's a lot of internal work you can't see (new axle, engine work, brake work) and yes I somehow got a lift out of the factory coils. I think it was because they were out of the truck for a month in all honesty.

This is what kept us busy the last few month :)

Foto 2.JPG

This is our drawyer set-up. Behind the panels on the right goes the water line for a shower or water for cooking. We even have lights:

Foto 1.JPG

When we are at the campsite, this is how the bed looks like:

Foto.JPG

It's always good to share your solutions. It helped me a lot during the build of this one. I got lots of ideas from browsing through the different forums.

Thanks for all the inspiration folks!
Lukas

What type of tent do you have on your roof? I like that. It doesn't look like the ARB though....at least not the ones I'm familiar with, your cruiser looks great. Literally what I want mine to be...

The awning is ARB and the PopTop is by CampTeq
More info HERE

LCP, you should also post up the picture of the $12 led lighting mod for the awning...

Very NICE Adventure Ready.
More pics please.
Is the lift and tires 4" w 35s?

It's actually a 3" lift on 33's. Working on a custom rear drawer system and some unique tilting slides. Right now interior is stock (minus back row seats) with an Engel MT60 Combi, couple of Zarges aluminum cases, bags, etc. I've had a few requests for a modular system for the Zarges cases we carry which has really piqued my interest. Possibly a stackable rack system with slides coming in the near future. Have a few other projects first though...

Got a few more pics from recent trips:

AdventureReady-34-4.jpg
AdventureReady-35-4.jpg
AdventureReady-43.jpg

It's actually a 3" lift on 33's. Working on a custom rear drawer system and some unique tilting slides. Right now interior is stock (minus back row seats) with an Engel MT60 Combi, couple of Zarges aluminum cases, bags, etc. I've had a few requests for a modular system for the Zarges cases we carry which has really piqued my interest. Possibly a stackable rack system with slides coming in the near future. Have a few other projects first though...

Holy cow, that is one sweet rig. Love it.
We are looking to get an 80 for a new project. Can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom