Wanted FJ25 and Early FJ40 Parts Needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for some parts for my FJ45LV and FJ25's:

-Bifold rear door roller (little wheel that mounts to each side of the bottom bifold doors)
-early roof vent.
-FJ25 steering wheel (doesn't have to be pretty!)
-FJ25 temp sending unit
-FJ25 jump seats
-FJ25 Rear license plate holder
-FJ25 Wheels
-FJ25 fuse block cover
-Early window regulators (sliders)
-Early choke and throttle cables
-Early Gas filler cap
-PTO hinged trap door
-early ignition switch
-Passenger side running board
-Early RK30 jack
-Seatbelt eyebolts
-Early wiper arms

Last edited:
I added some FJ25 parts to the list. I have a small stash of early NOS stuff and lots of other parts that I'm willing to trade for the parts I need. I know I'm looking for some pretty rare stuff, so I'm willing to trade some of the rarer things I have. Let me know what you're looking for. And don't worry, I'm not a flipper. These parts are for my Cruisers and I have no intention of selling any of them any time soon!

Also check out photos of the 1962 FJ40 I'm parting out in my restoration thread.

Last edited:
Found a fuel neck. Who wants to let go of a cap for it? I know you have an extra!

the one on eBay? I wondered if he had a cap with it.

for the generator... if you dont find one... can be rebuilt probably... they look very muck like 1950's delco generators... a place that rebuilds them might be able to rework your old one.... or... maybe a delco would even work...

just thinking outloud for ya :)

Tree root has my taillight brackets to see about repro-ing. Hit him up. Are the PTO flaps the large or small ones? I have a all one if someone knows someone to repro them

splangy i have a lead on some vacuum wipers for you. they belong to a mate of mine (not on mud) with an fj25 project. he converted his to electric. there a pic of his 25 as bought in my 'little sister' thread. flick me a pm. still want to coax that column assembly out of you so i can nut out rhd v lhd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom