4th Annual 100s in the Hills - Ouray, Colorado: August 1-3 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Guys, we are in a slightly different camping spot than last year. For those who were here last year, this is the second clearing once you enter the camp area. I've drawn this map with an "X" clearly marking our spot!

Hih 2014 map.jpg

Which CB channel will be used? It will be around 2AM tonight by the time I get there.

Another great HIH in the books! Thank you Stan, Jon, Chris, all of the sponsors and everyone who attended to make it a great weekend!

Settled in Pagosa Springs for a few days, starting to go through pics. Will post a few up each day as I sort them out.

BIG thanks to all the directors for putting this together, making sure everything ran smooth, and for showing a southern boy some awesome sights.

Also thanks to Stan for all the work down Black Bear...my wife might not have made it without that!

@paflytyer @jonharis @bluecruiser @MtnAddict
First few pics

IMG_4978.JPG
IMG_4991.JPG
IMG_5000.JPG
10013917_10204319962789996_9182509872070513658_n.jpg

Simply.Awesome.

Now that I've parked the cruiser and am flying east, I'm thinking about all that transpired -- it was just an amazing experience. Cruiserheads, scenery, trails and new friendships. A really great bunch of folks from every corner of the country.

Thanks to the directors and all the sponsors who make it happen! I won't forget this trip....

I'm unpacking and cleaning gear, trying to prepare my mind for going back to work tomorrow morning. @jonharis or I will start a Trip Report thread over the next few days where we can all add our experience, memories and photos. Thanks to everyone who made the trip.......I know some of you traveled many miles and you aren't even home yet. From the Who Dat Nation to the Lone Star State and the Cali and AZ Crews...... you guys are what make this event so much fun. I will post a list of where everyone came from in the Trip Report thread. It's humbling to see the impact our little event has on so many people. We will continue to improve on this event and make it better each year. More to come......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom