WTB: Hand Prime Fuel Pump (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am hoping to purchase one of these:

4771273051_b1039900a6_b.jpg

Thanks!

The only thing I can say for sure is that the 1961 parts catalog confirms that the fuel pump pictured above is indeed correct for a 1961. Wish I could tell you how many years beyond 1961 that this particular pump applied, but I can't, although I would be curious to find out.

As far as how many are left, who knows, right? On the one hand I have been pleasantly surprised by how many so-called unobtanium parts I have been able to track down over the last year, yet on the other hand there are still a few parts that may elude my grasp forever. Again, who knows!

the life span of the hand primer pump interests me also. most of my junk has had numerous engine swaps and etc over the years. i do have an unmolested, matching engine number fj45 from 1964 that has the hand primer so guessing they ran till at least then?

I believe these may have lasted up to 65. 62 would have one. Parts are harder to find today. Ten years or so ago I picked up one off eBay for $7.50 plus shipping. It included the glass bowl fuel filter and hose between them.

I bought my 9/67 production 68 model back in 1974. It did not have the hand primer. Can't be certain the pump haven't been replaced but the change may have happened with the switch from the F135 to the F145 with the 68 model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom